Wiki’s UBR
Your name: (Your Steam name) ♿ TJ McG ♿

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page: 79809

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Reason: I was banned for DA “apparently”

Staff member who banned you: DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: Right so I was casually going about my day and I realised oh, I haven’t checked how long untill my ban gets lifted. I went on and checked and I have a 9 month ban. I knew my friend got blamed for A DA of me and got a ban but for SOME REASON I got banned as well. I am not even lying about this my friend legit got me banned for 9 months extra. My 6 month ban is almost up but then I have to wait on another nine months. Could someone please speak with me? Btw I think there is a difference with the voice of a 14 year old compared to a twelve year old. Also I know for a fact he spent a bit of money on the server as well. I would love to be able to speak with DVN about this due to the fact he banned me. 
The reason your account received a ban is because it's a new offence and is against the Terms of Service. The account blamed for double accounting was permanently suspended and you received 6 months but due to your current ban still being active it automatically extended, something the system does on it's own.

You will have to prove that both you and the other account are separate people.
(06-19-2018, 10:09 PM)DVN Wrote: The reason your account received a ban is because it's a new offence and is against the Terms of Service. The account blamed for double accounting was permanently suspended and you received 6 months but due to your current ban still being active it automatically extended, something the system does on it's own.

You will have to prove that both you and the other account are separate people.

Could you Unblock me on Discord so I can chat with you?
Approved

Concluding notes

After further investigation evidence points towards the fact that these are two separate people and accounts.

Both accounts have had the DA bans wiped.