Player Report: [FL:RP] KA34
Name of player: [FL:RP] KA34

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:71454368

Time in GMT:  Cant really remember, probably like 6:30GMT maybe.

Server: Pines

Summary: Mass CDM as a paramedic. The road was clear, he could see us a mile off. But he still decided to drive into us. Even if he healed us that is pretty much powergaming as a paramedic.

Evidence:
I did not see you while i was driving and i was testing out cruise control. Forgot to turn it off and when i got around the corner it was too late to stop it. Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2XcldwQtM

I also was a paramedic and healed you rigth after, no harm made and none intended. I am sorry for this and i should definetly not have used cruise control whitout fully knowing the controls.

Regardless of using the Cruise Control, you should not be 'testing' on these types of roads anyways but that's beside the point, You literally turned into the crowd, You CDM'ed them intentionally.]
Denied.

Although the user did run down the crowd of people, sometimes using cruise control can, in fact, reduce the thinking distance when stopping, and thus the stopping distance. The user could only really see the crowd of people until It was almost too late. Mistakes happen and it doesn't seem purposeful enough to issue a blacklist. Also the user healed all injured players too, regarding it was an accident.

Thank you for your report though, keep it up!
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]