Blast from the Past. v2d is back.
(06-20-2018, 07:28 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 10:36 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 07:47 PM)Floodify Wrote: this is a bit funny

No one could foresee the random crashing problems on Pines, it only occurs on high player counts so it was impossible to see on Beta before the map release.

obviously, still doesn't down play the fact that it is slightly funny still in regards to v2d now being the map in such a battle of maps. but a tragedy of course :-)

Less of a tragedy than littletown  Cool
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, Floodify, Tomo, Wolven, Willem de Walrus, Jonas
Change back and I’ll leave again, actually had fun last night for the first time.

Even just driving with little Fultz in his Trabant was fun.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings, CorieTheNub
(06-20-2018, 11:48 AM)Falc Wrote: Change back and I’ll leave again, actually had fun last night for the first time.

I agree, proving Fultz how insanely doomfort his old v2d dupes were was a ton of fun.
I think the 3 of us would make a great team in the future, you know.  Wink  Cool
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven, Falc
(06-20-2018, 11:57 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 11:48 AM)Falc Wrote: Change back and I’ll leave again, actually had fun last night for the first time.

I agree, proving Fultz how insanely doomfort his old v2d dupes were was a ton of fun.
I think the 3 of us would make a great team in the future, you know.  Wink  Cool

#Fultz4SuperAdmin
#Falc&Yonno4Admin

CONFIRRMED.

m e m e s

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

shame i can't play, hopefully you keep v2d glad to see old faces having fun again stick around and ill see you soon.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Almost 50 people on a school day, impressive. V2d is a great map and should stay, it's a shame Pines didn't work out cause I quite liked that map. Last night was a very fun night, lots of roleplay, and I could actually see more than 20 people at a time.
Wolven

(06-20-2018, 01:44 PM)Wolven Wrote: Almost 50 people on a school day, impressive. V2d is a great map and should stay, it's a shame Pines didn't work out cause I quite liked that map. Last night was a very fun night, lots of roleplay, and I could actually see more than 20 people at a time.

yes loads of people doing exams like 100 players were doing exams why there was only like 30 players on peak right? so this is very good
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven
[Image: 62fd016455558147d346815873f8ecd1.png]
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 4 users Like Envy's post:
  • god, Wolven, Lewwings, Grape
Can this be permenant please? This works and we know that, we're seeing it in action, Pines didn't work, so, let's just keep v2d and chill? Yeah?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Santacake
(06-20-2018, 03:24 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 01:44 PM)Wolven Wrote: Almost 50 people on a school day, impressive. V2d is a great map and should stay, it's a shame Pines didn't work out cause I quite liked that map. Last night was a very fun night, lots of roleplay, and I could actually see more than 20 people at a time.

yes loads of people doing exams like 100 players were doing exams why there was only like 30 players on peak right? so this is very good

We had the exact same pop on Pines, please don't try use the pop argument as there's zero difference between the two maps.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork