Forum Report: JackZ
Name of player: JackZ

SteamID: Not needed

Time in GMTNot needed

Server: Forums

Summary: JackZ, for some time now has been very nasty towards me ingame and on the forums. Starting with a comment on my profile to a very old video that he must have searched for on my youtube channel, however I don't care that he wants people to see this. What i'm more worried about is that he is advertising another GarrysMod server on my profile. Before anyone says anything i would just like to point out that the community in the video provided by JackZ is still running. Tomo has also removed the comment on my profile saying,

"well i suppose it could be seen as advertising, although it is yours"
"i'll just delete it"
"if he has a problem he can talk to me"

This is why I'm posting this report. Thank you for reading.

Evidence:

[Image: Hq9oUdw.png]

[Image: IpDmmGH.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't understand why you have reported me for posting your own video from a channel that you own with the exact same name that you use here is any form of harassment or advertising, I'm literally re-posting what's Public.

I just fail to realise the reason you have reported me, for advertising your own you tube channel on your own profile?
I already sorted this. A report is not needed.
I removed it cos it's an actual server/community apparently. So it would be advertising. No punishment needed I just removed it.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]