Back to V2D
(06-19-2018, 04:45 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 04:44 PM)franku Wrote: When will the change actually occur?

Today, soon.

(06-19-2018, 04:46 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 04:44 PM)franku Wrote: When will the change actually occur?

Within the next hour but that's an overestimate, I can very likely push it out within the next 30 mins <3

absolute legends, thanks for quick responses!
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-19-2018, 03:31 PM)Falc Wrote: ITS COMING HOME ITS COMING HOME ITS COMING EVO’s COMING HOME

SO IS FALC

RIP you son, I understand he won't be coming home. Frost is in our hearts.

I am also glad to see the steam group being used.
The rules regarding bases have been changed to fit the map change, please inform yourself of them before playing:

10.1 The following buildings are reserved for passive roleplay and so you are not allowed to base or use contraband in the following locations:
Cub Foods, Flea Market, General Shop - Small/Big, Clothing Store, Giga Computers, Metrocafe, BP, KFC, Offices, Parking Lot, Bank, Tides Hotel, Slums Garage, Used Car Dealer, Pool and free standing bases in any area within the city.

I hope you enjoy!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Random, JackZ, Wolven, sebasti161
Geil!
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Rudy, Weezy_
Pines was cool, V2D is cool. Either or, I'm happy!
(06-19-2018, 04:52 PM)Divey Wrote: The rules regarding bases have been changed to fit the map change, please inform yourself of them before playing:

10.1 The following buildings are reserved for passive roleplay and so you are not allowed to base or use contraband in the following locations:
Cub Foods, Flea Market, General Shop - Small/Big, Clothing Store, Giga Computers, Metrocafe, BP, KFC, Offices, Parking Lot, Bank, Tides Hotel, Slums Garage, Used Car Dealer, Pool and free standing bases in any area within the city.

I hope you enjoy!

Why are Slums Garage and Used Car Dealer passive buildings now?

They never were before and were actually pretty cool places to used contra and agg Roleplay in, especially used car dealer.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
(06-19-2018, 05:47 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 04:52 PM)Divey Wrote: The rules regarding bases have been changed to fit the map change, please inform yourself of them before playing:

I hope you enjoy!

They never were before and were actually pretty cool places to used contra and agg Roleplay in, especially used car dealer.

New updates since back then, specifically the Mechanic. No other areas on the map for them to RP. Things are open to change - I mean the specific places for V5P weren't introduced until the end of it's lift span, so who knows.
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Falc
(06-19-2018, 03:30 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: YESSS

YESSS
The following 1 user Likes already_fallen's post:
  • sebasti161
(06-19-2018, 05:48 PM)Divey Wrote:

I hope you enjoy!

New updates since back then, specifically the Mechanic. No other areas on the map for them to RP. Things are open to change - I mean the specific places for V5P weren't introduced until the end of it's lift span, so who knows.

True, didn’t think about the mechanic job!

What about Radio Tower, good to use? Wanted to double check because the garage door, so it’s another place that could be seen for a mechanic.
(06-19-2018, 05:53 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 05:48 PM)Divey Wrote:

I hope you enjoy!

True, didn’t think about the mechanic job!

What about Radio Tower, good to use? Wanted to double check because the garage door, so it’s another place that could be seen for a mechanic.

Yep it's all fine to use.