Poseidon Corporation
Looks amazing! Keep it up!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Huskii, Weezy_
You guys clearly put in a lot of effort into your RPs. I like it.

Keep it up.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Huskii, Weezy_
(10-15-2018, 10:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: This is an ic section for official posts, so why put bail out the government? 
Your wording is completely wrong. By using the word bail you make negative connotations about the government, you label them weak basically.
When you fix the mistake I'll remove my comment, cheers.

This page is for official IC clan posts, please follow your own guidelines.
(10-15-2018, 11:00 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 10:10 AM)Aspire Wrote: This is an ic section for official posts, so why put bail out the government? 
Your wording is completely wrong. By using the word bail you make negative connotations about the government, you label them weak basically.

This page is for official clan posts, please follow your own guidelines.

I said I'd remove the comment, you want official yet aren't immersive, no person helping/working with the government says a loan is bailing them out, that is bad business, you make them look weak.
Listen to the advice or not, original post will be removed as you have confirmed you have seen my comment.
(10-15-2018, 11:04 AM)Aspire Wrote:

I said I'd remove the comment, you want official yet aren't immersive, no person helping/working with the government says a loan is bailing them out, that is bad business, you make them look weak.
Listen to the advice or not, original post will be removed as you have confirmed you have seen my comment.

There's literally nothing wrong with the wording they used, stop being such a salty sailor. They clearly put some work into their posts and you're just here to try shit on their parade.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
The following 7 users Like Budy's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer, Weezy_, Baskingner, Grunt, Spartan_KCT, Lewwings
How about you stop being such a nittpicking tryhard for once Aspire? If you dislike what Poseidon is doing then do something about it IC, I doubt you'll have a chance though.

Keep it going Poseidon, I do enjoy the IC posts every now and then!
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Huskii, Weezy_, BasicallyMental, Grunt, Spartan_KCT, Lewwings

Poseidon work extremely hard to roleplay the way they do, getting contracts etc. What does it matter their wording about a government that barely exsist? There is no mistake in Roleplay and nothing here is OOC so i don't get why you're commenting in this manner.

Keep up the content guys. Couldn't be happier with my position as PSDN commander
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 5 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Huskii, Weezy_, Grunt, Lewwings
(10-15-2018, 11:37 AM)Budy Wrote:

There's literally nothing wrong with the wording they used, stop being such a salty sailor. They clearly put some work into their posts and you're just here to try shit on their parade.

Salty Sailor I like it.
The following 1 user Likes Eoin's post:
  • Weezy_
Please fill out this form to the most complete state you can.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75043946
Hours on servers: 726
Amount of roleplay points:0
Amount of bans: 0
Amount of blacklists: 14
First name: Tom
Last Name: Clark
Date of birth: 10/06/1993
Nationality: British
Employer: Sammerh
Position: Director
Duties Performed: Military Affairs, Personal Protection etc.
Reason for leaving: Taking time away from the server for a while.
Title:  None
Company: None
Calling me salty when I said something to improve your rp.
Well that’s why you’re not verified.