Unban-request jkstone because prop killing/pushing
Your name: jkstone

Your ban ID: 6028

Banned by: [FL]Dryblood

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Involved: idk who because i looked away after spawning the prop which killed him

Why we should unban you: because i wanted to spawn smth to build and not to kill any players he went there and then i spawned the prop which killed him i couldnt see him because of the 'prop-menu'
So you spawned it in a public place or near dryblood?
and killed him with it.
i spawned it in near of nexus and i killed someone idk who..........but it seems like it was dryblood...sry i dont wanted that...i only want to play rp....
can i please play on fearless now? Sad
You are not allowed to spawn props in public, which you probably did, according to your 2nd last message.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
jeah i dont want to spawn an prop i clicked the wrong button...i wanted to use weld easy because i wanted go up to presi and build a security wall......
I think that a permanent ban for a single propkill/push, on accident or not, is quite harsh. Although looking at your ban history you did a couple of stupid things. Still I would vote for a shortage of this ban to a month.
Dare to think!
i can wait a month thats no problem but i only want to play in the future on fearless pls...
It's been a day and this did not get further replies, I will remove your permanent ban and reduce it to a week.
Dare to think!