Staff Report Barry
(06-18-2018, 09:51 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Due to Dreebott's comment being restored, I feel that a new reply from myself is needed as there is someone involved now that has not had an official reply from myself.

Dreebott, I would like to point out something you said in your UBR.

Spoiler :
[Image: pVXpPMU.png]

Feeling like your are involved because you don't agree with my punishments is actually going against of the very examples of things that are not abuse in the Staff Report guidelines:

Example points that are not abuse:
Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

The punishment I choose to hand out/not hand out, are not grounds for a Staff Report. As such, disagreeing with my choices of punishment is not sufficient reason to be involved with a Staff Report.

I'm not just involved because I feel the same way as Aspire when it comes to the unfair conclusion of the PR against JackZ but because the AA is based on my PR and I was about to make a report myself in a couple of days when i had enough time. No need to spam 2 AA's for the same reason with the same context just because someone made it first. (Read more: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid762719)
So how is my reply going against the Staff report guidelines? I'm involved.

Also, this is abuse as you choose NOT to punish someone with clear evidence of him breaking rules, just because he said it was an accident. What if i walk around ingame, talk to someone OOC then walk away and call him a gay vagina, just so i can later say it was an accident because i was in discord with someone and get a friend to back me up just so i wont get punised?
I feel like this is abuse. I've even said after your first reply on the PR that you'll be the one denying the PR and you did.

Saying that this AA isn't vaild because "Punishing you in various forms, even if you dont like the reason" is no abuse is just dumb in my opinion. This AA isn't about someone being punised but more about you not punishing someone with vaild evidence because you're his friend.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-18-2018, 05:19 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DVN - 06-18-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-19-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Divey - 07-01-2018, 12:20 AM