Staff Report Barry
Hello All,

To start Dreebot is completely involved, I did put could be more to add later, but DVN warned him.
He is detrimental to this case, unwarn him as he is my direct witness.

I have left your comments in bold.

Let's address some of your beautifully worded comments.

"Manipulation of facts - You have in fact lied in the courthouse by stating that I blocked you with the intent to stop you from providing evidence.".
You did block as you didn't want to see my evidence.  
"At what point did I say I would not view your 'evidence'?".
You knew it was personal evidence and yet you forced my hand to show it in public, so you 100% didn't want to see it, as you knew I wouldn't provide private evidence in public..
"You yourself chose to withhold that evidence by not sending it when you had to opportunity to.". your refusal forced my hand.

"Aggressive Comments - In what way is my comment aggressive? Is that because I brought your morality into question? Your repeated provocative attitude towards the evidence, myself and others within the Fearless community is atrocious. Frankly I find it pathetic that you would attempt to make something look much more worse than it really is."  
It is quite clearly an aggressive comment.

Condemning Abusive Behaviour - "And you wonder why people are taking the piss out of you?"
I called you out for your narcissistic attitude when communicating with myself and others. You only believe you are right and won't take no for an answer. For example, when you repeatedly called me out for being 'corrupt' in OOC chat on the server when I warned someone instead of banning them like you wanted. You didn't get your way with me so you tried to make me look bad to sway my decisions. In what way does my comment condemn abusive behaviour? I'd even go on to say that it does the opposite and encourages people to stand up to the narcissistic bullies within the community who use manipulation and intimidation to get their way.

So because you claim I was rude to you on the server you are abusive to someone you call a bully on the forums.
Show proof, you can't go around accusing me of being a narcissistic bully without clear proof, this is disrespect and I am incredibly offended by your accusations. If you don't show any proof then you are just a rude TA, who knows he has come to the end.

FearRP - You claim my choice to ban you for FearRP was unprofessional. Let's have a look at the definition of 'unprofessional'.

You certainly messed up with the Fear Rp, this 100% shows you just aren't capable.
Should have been obvious to you tbh.

But you on the other hand refuse to admit when you are wrong, and subsequently post reports and abuse cases on anyone who shows you when you are wrong.

You are saying I post all of these things, provide full evidence.

You repeated use of it as 'evidence' to prove I am 'corrupt' or 'unprofessional' is proof that you will scratch and claw for any shred of success when fighting and you yourself have no right to accuse someone of being unprofessional when you barely show that to anyone in return.

Barry you have shown everyone you let a personal issue cloud your judgement.

JackZ's PR - As I explained in the PR, but it obviously isn't good enough for you so I'll say it again. Banning on an assumption is completely unfair in every way. How would you like it if you were banned because someone assumed you were insulting them, when it in fact had nothing to do with you at all?

So Dreebot being called gay vagina or similar and you saying nah my mate jack would never do that is not biased?

Barry you are so corrupt it is so obvious.

The comment you made to me about people taking the piss out of me is well out of order, if this was a business you would be fired, there should be no chance of you getting administrator after the clear disrespect and disregard for the rules you have.

I want a formal apology from you for your comments Barry.

Waiting on dree bot to be unwarned so he can comment.

- Aspire

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-17-2018, 11:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-18-2018, 05:19 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Aspire - 06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 07:23 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DVN - 06-18-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Captain Barry - 06-18-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by DreeBott - 06-19-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Staff Report Barry - by Divey - 07-01-2018, 12:20 AM