Problem with my headset microphone
So for over 10 days now Ive had an issue with my microphone where no sounds gets through, my PC detects the microphone however no sounds gets through. I have tried my microphone on my phone and it worked there I also tried numerous other mics in my PC and they didn't work. Here are what I have done so far;

-Reinstalled my PC and upgraded to windows 10
-Reinstalled all drivers
-Bought an external soundcard so my headset connects from 2 3.5mm jacks to 1 USB
-Tried numerous other mics on my PC
-Tried all ports in my PC

Also wanna add that the headset sound works perfectly, its only the mic that doesnt work. Anyone know a possible fix?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Sarcastically, I'd go "HEY HAVE YOU CHECKED THE MUTE BUTTON?!".
But truthfully, I have no idea - have you checked your microphones volume levels in Windows?

It sounds like an internal sound-driver issue, you might want to have it replaced - but I'm not quite sure.
If you have anything to elaborate further, I'd love to hear it!  Smile
(06-17-2018, 08:50 AM)Wafflizmo Wrote: Sarcastically, I'd go "HEY HAVE YOU CHECKED THE MUTE BUTTON?!".
But truthfully, I have no idea - have you checked your microphones volume levels in Windows?

It sounds like an internal sound-driver issue, you might want to have it replaced - but I'm not quite sure.
If you have anything to elaborate further, I'd love to hear it!  Smile

I have checked the mute button numerous times and as said the mic works on my phone.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
What I would do is go here
[Image: Kq2nzAj.png]
By typing "Ljudenheter" (I'm assuming your windows is Swedish) in the search bar of windows.

Here you can right click to disable and enable different devices, as well as going into "Properties (Egenskaper)". Make sure the ones you're not using are disabled so they dont interfere.
In the properties menu, you can change multiple settings as well as listening to the microphone in order to test it. If the problem isnt resolved through this it would have to be a driver issue, which can be resolved by going onto either the microphone company website or your audiocards website (Or through windows "Device Manager" menu.
That external soundcard should have come with instructions to make it work with its drivers, maybe its website has more info!

I hope any of these things work and that you'll be able to use your microphone with your PC soon!
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Eclipze
(06-17-2018, 11:24 AM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: What I would do is go here
[Image: Kq2nzAj.png]
By typing "Ljudenheter" (I'm assuming your windows is Swedish) in the search bar of windows.

Here you can right click to disable and enable different devices, as well as going into "Properties (Egenskaper)". Make sure the ones you're not using are disabled so they dont interfere.
In the properties menu, you can change multiple settings as well as listening to the microphone in order to test it. If the problem isnt resolved through this it would have to be a driver issue, which can be resolved by going onto either the microphone company website or your audiocards website (Or through windows "Device Manager" menu.
That external soundcard should have come with instructions to make it work with its drivers, maybe its website has more info!

I hope any of these things work and that you'll be able to use your microphone with your PC soon!

Nothing worked unfornately Sad
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_2qnwQDpcY

Check this out, worked for me. Skip to 55 sec to 1min. he just talks shit in the start
My issue has now been resolved, thanks to everyone who tried to help! Its much appreciated <3
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(06-22-2018, 11:36 AM)Eclipze Wrote: My issue has now been resolved, thanks to everyone who tried to help! Its much appreciated <3

Post what solved your issue for the future when others have this problem?

-Removed by Steven8ken
closed due to being fix
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]