Player Report: fstewart7
Name of player: fstewart7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56912074

Time in GMT: Around 2:00AM GMT 

Server: Main

Summary: I was afk and i heard shots so i opened gmod and i only got him shooting the mechanic when he was already dead but he claims the mechanic shot him when i only heard the smg. I asked the mechanic when he respawned to clarify it was him for this pr. I wasn't sure if that was enough i figured i would see if he would shoot me so i provoked him with fake punches and he did. Should have tazed me maybe or commenced a rp but he just killed me. FL after midnight is horrid and someones gotta get them.
Evidence:

Video Link since broken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb7NKXdzqNQ

[Image: sig.png]
Do you have any other evidence previous to this? If the cop is correct he would have a valid reason to fire back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The only other evidence was asking the mechanic personally. Considering he continues to shit me pretty randomly I wouldn't doubt he was lying. The mechanic also had over 1k hours to add some credibility.
[Image: sig.png]
Ok if there is no other evidence i'll deny the PR. I need evidence instead of assumptions to punish a player. I need to know if the cop had a reason or not to punish the player and so cannot do so currently.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]