Player Report
Name of player: Huskii_, a Disabled Deer

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:47564902 (Huskii_) 
STEAM_0:1:40513167 (a Disabled Deer) 

Time in GMT: Around 9:30PM

Server: V2D

Summary: There was a dictator who banned jews. I raided Nexus on my own, and went to Labs because that's where most Dictators hide with their guards. I managed to kill the guard and break into labs and found the VP hiding inside one of the rooms. I put him under FearRP, as I had my gun out and gave him orders saying stay here or there (although i disabled my mic on Nvidia record settings you can clearly see the VP going wherever I ask him to after you see me using my mic). I wanted to get to the Dictator, and I was guessing the SRU was already on their way as they had probably heard the shots or the VP called them. Then I decided to make a request saying no one comes to Labs or the VP dies as I had him under gunpoint. Huskii and a Disabled Deer then rushed inside the room and shot me, and I ended up getting killed by Huskii. Clearly shows how they broke FearRP, as they were given commands and should've not made moves which put the VP's life in danger. They came up at me at a time I wasn't really paying much attention to the sounds or steps, and I was thinking about what to do next when I just saw them run inside the room. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPevL8B...e=youtu.be
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
First of all we didn't even know you were in there as I had been looking after the Nexus while the SRU were off on a call, so I had originally thought it was the VP abusing the panic function as the President was also down there and hadn't called panic.

Secondly you shot me first, not the other way around.

You also didn't say what room you were in, so it was a game of chance, and when we actually did find the room you were in (considering you were also standing behind a prop next to the door), you immediately shot me.
There was no breakage of fearRP in this whatsoever. If I'm honest I didn't even see your request as there was another situation we were dealing with and myself and Deer made frequent checks on the labs to make sure everyone was okay.

This is when we walked into the room you were in and you just blasted Deer, at this point I have no option but to return fire and shoot to kill.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Denied.

It is clear to me that you shot first, therefore there was no FearRP breakage by the accused players.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]