Report: Zona
Aiming your gun at a cop in the middle of the street is a crime.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-17-2018, 01:23 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Aiming your gun at a cop in the middle of the street is a crime.

Not if its not against the laws
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(06-17-2018, 01:38 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: 8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

However; I will answer with this post again .. I don't have much else to say because it doesn't change the situation. Awaiting staff member to review the case and conclude. 

Now, back to the reason why the PR was posted in the first place. You have posted a PR on me because I withdrew a weapon on "Mainstreet", however, I decided to take these actions because I believed it was better to do it straight away than later as you would maybe call for backup ect. I simply withdrew a weapon, however, I did only say "Get on the ground" I did not tell you to release my friend if I remember correctly, however, had the weapon out so you couldn't call for any backup. That was the reason why I took up the weapon in the first place. Strike said himself "Let me go!" which you then followed, however, I did never give you any orders to let the person go. As you will see in the video is that I was in front of you and changed so fewer people could see me as I knew where they were and to not attract as much attention as I maybe would have done if I did it in the middle of the road. I did not take you to any hostage and only told you to get on the ground. 

There are none rules against having weapons in the public, however, there are rules which states doing crimes in the public. Weapons visible in the public goes more under laws and in-character from my perspective. Lets me take up an example:

Player1 is a gangster and got a weapon on his hips. Player2 who is roleplaying as a police officer spots this and starts his procedures for visible weapons in the public.

This situation is being dealt with In-Character and let me bring up another one:

Player1 is a gangster and got a weapon in his hands and tells an officer (Player3) to get on the ground. Player2 who also is an officer spots this and makes his way to secure the area and remove the weapon from Player1.

This is being dealt with In-Character simply because it is a weapon in public. The officer was not mugged, not robbed, not taken to hostage but simply told to get on the ground. Do you see where I'm heading?
I haven't yet been sent any evidence with audio. Please could that be sent as soon a possible.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Rednering and sending now.
Evidence sent as requested.
Could you send it to me as well?
(06-20-2018, 03:28 PM)Zona Wrote: Could you send it to me as well?

Private clip. Only staff members need to see it.
Alright mate,

In a court when you would like to present the evidence then you often show it to both parts. I don't see the issue here but yea just a tip to a future case you put forward. 
(06-21-2018, 03:17 PM)Zona Wrote: Alright mate,

In a court when you would like to present the evidence then you often show it to both parts. I don't see the issue here but yea just a tip to a future case you put forward. 

It's not up to you to choose if I show my evidence in private or not. I have sent the evidence needed. Stop moaning about it and wait for a conclusion.