UBR - For User "Aspire"
Please can all my points be read carefully, I have made some valid arguments which have not yet been addressed.

If you have any questions/queries please let me know.
I forgot to add, due to Barry now admitting I never broke fear rp I want it taken off the ban reason and the ban reduced due to breaking fear rp not being involved.
Hello Everyone Involved.

I have more information to add to this case.

Blacklists Given For "Abusing a chair":

BLACKLIST 1: 97092 [C:RP]Vladdican(̿▀̿̿Ĺ? STEAM_0:1:60664492 Steam Profile BRA (83939) - Abusing chairs. Should know better Entities/Props 3 hour and 0 minute Jonas

BLACKLIST 2: 96944 DooZ™ STEAM_0:0:61032702 Steam Profile BRA (83801) - FailRP | Using Chairs to access Areas Entities/Props Expired [FL] Joe Joe

BLACKLIST 3: 94382 China Man STEAM_0:1:157833377 Steam Profile Abusing chairs, slinging people into the air. Priors. Physgun Expired Viljo

Blacklists 1 and 3 are blacklists for "abusing a chair", this was the same offence I am being told I committed.
Willem was the one to suggest using the chair.
Barry chose not to remove the chair.
The chair is not bullet proof all over, the player just did not shoot my feet/legs.

I have now proved that blacklists have been given for chair abuse.
As fear rp does not play apart of this, all I am accused of is "chair abuse".

To conclude:

Willem gave me the tip to use the chair.
The chair is not bullet proof all over, kawaii just failed to shoot accurately at my legs.
The chair was not used as any form of god mode.
Barry had control of the entire situation and he had a remover tool out but chose not to remove the chair.

My offer still stands, I will accept an expired blacklists and the ban will be removed from my record, so I can finally play on the server.

If you would like me to find more blacklists or more bans I am happy to search for hours to prove how unfair this ban is.

If you any have any questions or queries please let me know.

- Aspire
You are in no position to make offers, Aspire. Also the way you condone yourself in these sort of reports seems to be a common trend and it can make it extremely hard to get through to you.

I am going to give you a decreased punishment, meaning that you will only have to serve a week due to the FearRP being void.
You still very much so abused the chair. You said you didn't know it was bullet proof, yet didn't get out after the first time, or second time for that matter. And you claim you were AFK yet your head moved on multiple occasions, I'm not buying it.

Case closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]