UNBAN REQUEST
Your name: kevin the god

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:199840243[/b]

Your ban ID:80348

Banned by: FL] Eeee394

Reason:Random stealing a car on mainstreet as a citizen. Needs to reread the rules. Been minging 10th ban in 100 hour

Involved:

Why we should unban you:ok so i got banned for stealing a car out side on mainstreet in the public but the mechanic i stole the car from gave me permission i asked him if i could have a test drive of his car car and he sais sure but u have to take it (steal it) so i got his permission and i would like me to get unbanned or have the ban time reduced also i may for typed the unban post wrong but i am very sorry 

~kevin the god
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to post an UBR. Your ban will not be lifted or shortened. You should never do criminal acts with a job title as citizen or steal a car in public (main street in this case), as this is considered to be failrp. In general you've been in a quite mingy mood the last couple days, and I've personal warned you a couple of times the last few days and told you to start roleplaying, rereading the rules and stop minging. However you kept on this attitude and got yourself in this situation.

I highly suggest that you use this month to read the rules, you have racked up 10 bans in less than 100 hours, and the punishment you will get for breaking any further is going to be quite hefty with a record as that.

You can read the rules here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php

If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to contact me.

Denied