SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:44703289 [FL:RP] BlueScattle
STEAM_0:1:38408614 NiT GriT
STEAM_0:0:29434657 [FL:RP] LethalBlade
STEAM_0:1:14219638 [FL:RP] PiqueRoz
STEAM_0:1:30975146 3xRoV

Time in GMT: 7:30pm 11th Jan 2011

Server: v33x

Summary: Well, I was asked to join 'Intruder' by BlueScattle and I did, but upon going to his 'base', I was shot. I eventually thought, right, everyone should get banned in there. Then I began taking a fair few screenshots. When I did join, I was asked to put my job as "Intruder" which in the scoreboard pic will also help you pick out who was involved in this. But basically, Blue was pretty much the 'ring leader'. Police are innocent however, as they were all shooting at the police as they spawned, so they were trying to prevent it.

Evidence: 22 snapshots.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ya6uacwh5xcndh2
Alternatively and more painful:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Interknet/screenshots/
i see a high kill count but no proof of RDM
We where killing the police as they kept trying to enter our base, we were intruders in there because we didn't wanted to keep getting arrested if we walked over 1 MPH or drived over 7 MPH, and you stepped infront of our crossfire, actually I wasnt the one killing you, I think it was another one, I tried to let you in because I knew you wanted to join. Also, why are you walking in front of our doors when 3-5 people is shooting, isn't that a bit failRP'ing? ''Uhhh, somebody is shooting, I must go there!''. Just my point of view.
Also I can't see any proofs of RDM'ing, also it would be a bit hard, because we didn't RDM.

I was the leader of the Intruders, but had a few people helping me pretty much as my CO-Leader, but that isn't the point. We where in a war against the police and tried to make a raid, but it didn't went well, so we falled back to our HQ and try again later, but then suddenly the police showed up and we killed them, ofcourse, but as we couldn't get out or enter the Nexus we decided to stay in there, the police DIDN'T try to stop us, but to kill us.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Why should I be warned for posting a ban request? The idea of a ban request is to help the community better without others ruining it, hence this ban request; except I get warned like I'm in the wrong here.
no the user rainbow dash was warned for posting in here, and what he posted got replaced
Denied - No proof of RDM