Pollux
Name of player: [FL] Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: Around 15 mins ago from post

Server: v2d

Summary: RDM, killing over assumptions, violence as first option, breaking rule 3.1, 3.1a

Evidence:KEEP IN NOTE: Not him in tides truck, not his base Im entering

The video literally shows you stealing our contraband?

You rammed the contraband truck of one of our members then run into the base we are very obviously raiding and start stealing the contraband?

SRU were raiding us while we were stealing this contraband, I had no choice but to kill you to stop you from taking our contraband while not dying myself to cops (We had SRU right up at our front door seconds after).

EDIT: I recall you saying you never stole our contraband during the sit?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
DENIED & MOVED

The video paints a lot better picture of the situation than the story told during the sit. 
In the sit, I had the impression you simply walked into the base without any intent to steal/harm, but in the video, it's clear enough that you are running from contraband to contraband stealing the money from it.

If you are already running and stealing the money quite clearly and right under a criminal's nose, killing you for it is fine.

If you had simply walked in, not touch the contraband at all, then Pollux should have put you under fearRP and not kill you. 
In this case, shooting you was justified. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]