Unban Request
Your name: Breen_

Your ban ID: 80011

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184160973

Reason: Mass rule breakage (Video montage) | Last chance

Staff member who banned you: DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: 
Firstly let me start off by saying that I am sorry for breaking the rules on several occasions, I realise that its not fair on everyone that my rule breaking effects and it should not be tolerated ever however saying that the last ban was for mass rule breakage when the entire server was in chaos, i.e. everyone was prop pushing clearly show in the video, this isn't an excuse for my actions however I believe its grounds for a certain amount of leniency to be show when giving a verdict. I understand if you stand on your decision to keep me banned but I hope you can keep my points in mind. I don't really have anything else to say but I'll be happy to improve upon feedback. Thank you for reading.    
[Image: 228B13AC00D5FD80367AE02D11D8EF7B8E8AAE3C]
Denied

Concluding notes

Although in some clips of the video the server is in chaos, but as you have already stated this is no valid excuse and you knew full well what you were doing when you decided to join in and instigate more chaos.

The video is in various clips throughout and if I remember not the first video montage to be created, you have done another video previously with the same content. You decided to get involved with the rule breakage or even start it yourself sometimes just for better video content, something that is not tolerated here.

Your ban will stay as is, when you are unbanned you may appeal your last chance after 6 months.