Peltsi
Name of player: Peltsi (Who you want to be banned?)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42164754
(What is the SteamID of the person?)

Time in GMT: approx. an hour before posting (When did it happen?)

Server: Rp_Evocity_v33x (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Summary: I was raiding the Corleones with my friend when we noticed they where propblocking and doomforting(?) (What happened?)

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (watch in fullscreen to see his name) (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...4036794615 This is what everyone else sees. You didnt.

Also not my base i asked permission to build keypad just to show how its always there.

You wondering why its in there. Becouse it would be doomfort if i can shoot keypad crackers. You can easily hide otherside of wall and keypadcrack it.

"Summary: I was raiding somebody with my friend"

So you never knew who you was raiding? So you didnt have reason to do it..?
My reason was that your boss stole my car and raided me and my friend before that, then we decided to go back and raid you.

And where the hell is that picture from?
The props aint even there, that is just hilarious. You could easely make a keypad when I posted this ban request and say that's it, also you're standing with the toolgun up saying ''Keypad'' you've just spawned it.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
(01-11-2012, 09:31 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: My reason was that your boss stole my car and raided me and my friend before that, then we decided to give back and raid you.

The props aint even there, that is just hilarious. You could easely make a keypad when I posted this ban request and say that's it, also you're standing with the toolgun up saying ''Keypad'' you've just spawned it.

Wait till you see my ban request for you. Good luck getting out of this one.
(01-11-2012, 09:51 PM)Interknet Wrote: [quote='BlueScattle' pid='69058' dateline='1326317514']
My reason was that your boss stole my car and raided me and my friend before that, then we decided to give back and raid you.

I was involved in there also so he just Showed where it was placed in >.>
(01-11-2012, 09:31 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: And where the hell is that picture from?

indeed i just spawned it. After you post banrequest. Just showing where its always. You are first guy who didnt see it..

I'm not stupid, If I knew the keypad was there, I wouldn't off waste my time on you, my friend couldn't see it himself either, so it must not have been there.

(01-11-2012, 09:51 PM)Interknet Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 09:31 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: My reason was that your boss stole my car and raided me and my friend before that, then we decided to give back and raid you.

Interknet you aren't supposed to comment in here...
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
(01-12-2012, 12:33 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: I'm not stupid, If I knew the keypad was there, I wouldn't off waste my time on you, my friend couldn't see it himself either, so it must not have been there.

(01-11-2012, 09:51 PM)Interknet Wrote:

Interknet you aren't supposed to comment in here...

Well that's not nice. I don't think that's very considerate.
Whatever has happened between you I don't think would necessarily be useful in a ban request thread. Just sayin' not flamin'
Pictures time difference? One is like 1 hour later. :Z
you can easily see them and shoot back, i dont see much of a doom base
also not enough evidence of prop block because of limited area in screen shot
i do tell people to put clearly next too door but he says he put at corner to stairs to help make it not doomy
so im going to decline this