unbarequest
Your name: Killroy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31977033

Your ban ID: 7756

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: BRA (81162) - RDM, should known ALOT better. // Permed as per last chance.

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: I'm going to be frank, I've done a year a half of a ban now and have 5 months to go, I've not roleplayed on FL services since around January 2017 and I feel I'm ready to return. I mess around a lot on the forums yeah but I fully intend to roleplay when I return, I have a few roleplays lined up including a big Art roleplay using the picture frame system which I have never used due to it being added during my ban. I'd be happy to be put on a trial period of a few months to integrate me back into the FL server and if I do well be allowed to fully return.

If an admin wishes to talk to me personally in-order to gauge my honesty please PM me, this isn't my usual patter and I'm requesting a serious unban as I haven't roleplayed in years on the FL services and want to be allowed to play out some of the RP's I have planned. 

I've also as of recently been open to requests by staff to change things or stop doing something and have done my best to alter my manner on the forums if I'm treated with the same respect they wish in return, I feel I'm on track to being how I was in 2015/2016 and have been actively changing my general modus operandi to be better suiting of the server. 

Over the last few days I've gone through the effort of holding back on what I say, thinking twice and avoiding easy arguments / baiting people aswell as being tolerant of what the admins and other players have to say - I've avoided challenging and being argumentative with admins and players which for me is a huge task to undertake. I still crack-wise however I keep it appropriate. Could an admin also please reply asking for more information soon as I don't want even a chance of this passing on a technicality.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
unbarequest - by Deleted User - 06-11-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: unbarequest - by DVN - 06-13-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: unbarequest - by Deleted User - 06-13-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: unbarequest - by Deleted User - 06-17-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: unbarequest - by TheSiphon - 06-17-2018, 10:32 AM