Stock Market
Photo 
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you guys participate in the stock market? Are you guys shareholders in any major companies? I have shares of Apple, Tesla and Berkshire Hathaway, and I was just wondering if we all could have a discussion about the stock market, tips, predictions, etc.. Any thoughts?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • juicyorange
I have shares in Playboy
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • James
my dad has shares and so does my mum but I don’t really get engaged and don’t want to reveal the companies, one time I accidently made $20k on a practice run while trading pounds to euros however I hear forex is very complicated.

Tesla is a fantastic company to invest in and I think, even though I personally don’t have massive experience it would be a very good investment.

For certain I know investing in water is the best investment you can make, but you would need a lot of capital to make a profit.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Falcon
Wouldn't it be insider trading if we all talked about our shares? haha Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Falcon
(06-08-2018, 08:30 PM)Create Wrote: Wouldn't it be insider trading if we all talked about our shares? haha Tounge

Is it really insider trading though?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-08-2018, 10:45 PM)Falcon Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:30 PM)Create Wrote: Wouldn't it be insider trading if we all talked about our shares? haha Tounge

Is it really insider trading though?

No haha, it was a joke. I don't personally have any shares, but a few of my family members do.
I have shares in Slums Apartments and bullets raining out onto any cops face who stands at the door
it would be cool if they implemented a stock market within fearless.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Falcon, Spartan_KCT