Report: Aspire
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT:
~ 7pm BST today.

Server: V5P

Summary:

Earlier today, I arrested Aspire IC for calling me a vagina and then he told someone to basically kill me. After some time, Aspire initiated an OOC conversation about clans and our positions in clans, where for some reason he decided to call me a 'mingey vagina'. I took this to offence and it surprised me that someone with 600+ hours would say such a thing to me, another community member during an OOC conversation. I am appalled by his behavior and if he says these disgusting things so blatantly, I don't even want to know what comes out of his mouth during other conversations.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: JMRXVWm.png]

Thanks For Review."Borgan" [Image: unknown.png?width=400&height=301]
-Posting for Aspire-
We are talking about his removal from Capone. I called him a mingey vagina as he was a mingey vagina the last day in our clan, so he was removed, this has no basis of OOC. This is all IC chat, related to him leaving our clan and the reason why.
Hello Aspire, thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, the PMs you sent me where in OOC and I took those harassing comments OOC too. We both well know that the conversation which you called me a 'mingey vagina' in was blatantly OOC and I am not only distraught that you would say such a thing to me OOC, but you are now lying in the courthouse which is a serious offence and can lead to a lengthy forum punishment.

This is not the first time you have lied so obviously in the courthouse like this and I hope it is the last. We both know you offended me in OOC so please, stop lying since the only one will get in trouble is you.

I will give you the opportunity to behave as a mature community member should and apologize for your two rule-infringements. You are a community member with over 600 hours and you have very clearly offended me in OOC and you have now lied in the courthouse, you are simply digging a deeper hole so please, just stop and say sorry and own up to your mistakes and maybe you will be let off with a more lenient punishment.

Have a nice evening,
Borgan
-Posting for Aspire-
It was clan related as we are talking about Capone in the conversation you screenshotted. So stop lying in the courthouse. You're behaving like a child
The conversation we had was simply OOC as a fact. The manner in which you conducted yourself in and the things you were saying and calling me had to have been OOC. And that is fact.

You have a total of sixteen punishments and you are known for lying in the courthouse. Why continue to lie and self-fulfill said prophecy? Just stop lying, and apologize for offending in OOC and lying, and as I said in my last post you may even receive a more lenient punishment.

I am appalled by the behavior conducted by Aspire. He is a member of the community with over 600 hours and has had many punishments. By now, he should be more than equipped with the server's rules and should be more than capable to apologize for breaking the rules both here in the courthouse and on the server.

I have made all of my valid points in all of my posts here on the PR and will not be replying again unless otherwise requested by an administrator.

Thank you and have a nice evening,
Borgan.
-Posting for Aspire-
Due to you completely ignoring the fact that we are clearly discussing the clan and you being removed from the clan I am going to no longer reply to you. I don't feel any remorse for you, you minged to our members so we removed you. You now need to grow up and stop being so petty. I understand you might want to get back at me for kicking you out the clan. But you don't have to lie in the courthouse. I would like to officially note that his comments on myself is now becoming slanderous. If you continue to slander me I will not pr, I will just laugh at you as it is obvious you are salty about being removed and are trying to get back at me. If the admin concluding wants to ask me a question I might reply, borgan won't be getting any more replies from me.
I don't see any reason or evidence as to why Aspires message should be OOC.

Denied.