Punishments
I personally rarely give out punishments.
Most of the times situations can be fixed with an conversation with the accused player.
I don’t think banning someone straight away or blacklisting them is the solution.
Of course, sometimes I don’t have any choice since the rule break is too big, but that doesn’t happen too often.

I also feel that when talking with accused players, and try to understand them, you make a better impact on them.
That’s why I rarely give out punishments

The following 3 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Dimitris, Grape
i miss pre-split staff team
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(06-07-2018, 04:13 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: i miss pre-split staff team

i miss darthvirus Sad
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-07-2018, 04:23 PM)Tomo Wrote:

i miss darthvirus Sad

i miss pre-darthvirus sebasti Sad
  • Lewwings
(06-07-2018, 04:46 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

i miss darthvirus Sad

i miss pre-darthvirus sebasti Sad

#MeToo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-07-2018, 05:03 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 04:46 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

i miss darthvirus :(

i miss pre-darthvirus sebasti :(

#MeToo

and i also miss pre-ban-wipe-tomoash98-record :(
  • Tomo
(06-06-2018, 08:22 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I think the problem is, this admin team is by far the most corrupt and biased team there has been on FL. Everyone sucks up to them. Admins perform favours to players. If a player is liked by an admin, they will issue a smaller punishment than to a player who they don’t see eye to eye with.

Admin’s will issue a player with a 24 hour ban for breaking an in game rule such as; not following an order under FearRP or prop killing. But when it comes to players disrespecting players there doesn’t really seem to be a justifiable punishment.

I regularly pop on Fearless to have a bit of fun, mellow out after work and just catch up with some online friends. I (using myself as an example) shouldn’t have to come on and be harassed and disrespected in such a way that I haven’t wanted to connect to the server. I am not homosexual so the insults did not offend me , but could have been very disrespectful towards other players who may have heard.

If you bully someone in school, you are suspended. Because bullying, harassment and being disrespectful is never  tolerated. Why should we have different standards? A 4 Hour OOC blacklist is all someone gets for homophobic harassment. I have played longer than 4 hours and not spoken to someone. Doesn’t really feel like a punishment, because they are still playing.

I feel players shouldn’t have to worry about other players being nasty in OOC. I shouldn’t have to come on and witness players being harassed. #longerpunishments4harassment

If this is such a big problem that you make it out to be, why don't you have any evidence to bring to the table?

These threads really annoy me, they bring very little meaningful discussion to the table and don't inspire a resolution to the 'problem'. The only guaranteed outcome is it just encourages more whining.

Rarly someone does make a coherent argument that is reflective of the truth,  but it still doesn't lead to a grown up discussion. 

If you have a problem send a PM to the relevent people.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(06-07-2018, 06:30 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 08:22 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I think the problem is, this admin team is by far the most corrupt and biased team there has been on FL. Everyone sucks up to them. Admins perform favours to players. If a player is liked by an admin, they will issue a smaller punishment than to a player who they don’t see eye to eye with.

Admin’s will issue a player with a 24 hour ban for breaking an in game rule such as; not following an order under FearRP or prop killing. But when it comes to players disrespecting players there doesn’t really seem to be a justifiable punishment.

I regularly pop on Fearless to have a bit of fun, mellow out after work and just catch up with some online friends. I (using myself as an example) shouldn’t have to come on and be harassed and disrespected in such a way that I haven’t wanted to connect to the server. I am not homosexual so the insults did not offend me , but could have been very disrespectful towards other players who may have heard.

If you bully someone in school, you are suspended. Because bullying, harassment and being disrespectful is never  tolerated. Why should we have different standards? A 4 Hour OOC blacklist is all someone gets for homophobic harassment. I have played longer than 4 hours and not spoken to someone. Doesn’t really feel like a punishment, because they are still playing.

I feel players shouldn’t have to worry about other players being nasty in OOC. I shouldn’t have to come on and witness players being harassed. #longerpunishments4harassment

If this is such a big problem that you make it out to be, why don't you have any evidence to bring to the table?

These threads really annoy me, they have very little meaningful discussion to the table and don't inspire a resolution to the 'problem'. The only guaranteed outcome is it just encourages more whining.

Rarly someone does make a coherent argument that is reflective of the truth,  but it still doesn't lead to a grown up discussion. 

Hello, what shape is that table?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • juicyorange

miss u 2
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • sebasti161
(06-07-2018, 06:35 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 06:30 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:

These threads really annoy me, they have very little meaningful discussion to the table and don't inspire a resolution to the 'problem'. The only guaranteed outcome is it just encourages more whining.

Hello, what shape is that table?
It the shape of a dust bin.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Lewwings