World Cup 2018
(07-11-2018, 09:44 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:42 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 08:40 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: England were a bit trash in the second half

Croatia played really well, props to them

Croatia played really well...?

Asside from the major pushing and shoving from their players, literally squaring up on the pitch, they did borderline okay, but nothing England couldnt have beat if we actually had our heads screwed on the second half.

No point in dwelling on it, just give props to them for winning and forget about it

Not really dwelling on it, but there were a few times that the ref should have blown the whistle but didnt, however the ref did a bloody good job the majority of times, he was fair and didnt show much sense of biasness for either side.
Deserved for Croatia imo, very lackluster performance from England after conceding. Poor defending cost us both goals, but still proud of the boys for getting so far, surpassed my wildest expectations, been a great month to be an England fan.

For the record also think it’s poor form when people revel in others misfortune, not necessarily limited to this game but in general. Roll on the final!
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-11-2018, 09:57 PM)franku Wrote: Deserved for Croatia imo, very lackluster performance from England after conceding. Poor defending cost us both goals, but still proud of the boys for getting so far, surpassed my wildest expectations, been a great month to be an England fan.

For the record also think it’s poor form when people revel in others misfortune, not necessarily limited to this game but in general. Roll on the final!

The fact you said it was deserved is beyond me, the second goal was not deserved at all! Should have been extra time then Pens in my opinion, the amount of fouls Croatia got away with as well....
(07-11-2018, 10:16 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 09:57 PM)franku Wrote: Deserved for Croatia imo, very lackluster performance from England after conceding. Poor defending cost us both goals, but still proud of the boys for getting so far, surpassed my wildest expectations, been a great month to be an England fan.

The fact you said it was deserved is beyond me, the second goal was not deserved at all! Should have been extra time then Pens in my opinion, the amount of fouls Croatia got away with as well....

Unfortunately poor decisions like that happen all the time, nothing to be done. The goal was ‘deserved’ in the sense that we’d been out of ideas for quite some time and Croatia had been pressing consistently for a while, don’t know what on earth Stones was doing but was a great assist and decent finish from Mandzukic. C’est la vie.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-05-2018, 08:11 PM)Falc Wrote: England will win. Lingard is the player toW watch. Everyone else is shit.

What did you say there?
Great effort from England. People will say we had an easy path however we should true potentional, well done England.

4 years=It's coming home.
Any fans that blamed poor decisions etc are deluded asf we played a better team, they were a lot more experinced and the majority of the game was dominated by Croatia.
IT'S COMING HOME WITH NOTHING!!!

expected more from England, but y'all sucked ass, first beaten by a irrelevant country and then by some belgians
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • juicyorange
(07-14-2018, 08:25 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: IT'S COMING HOME WITH NOTHING!!!

expected more from England, but y'all sucked ass, first beaten by a irrelevant country and then by some belgians

Well, another one bites the dust, he Weezy? Let’s see how England are in the next Euros?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Weezy_
(07-14-2018, 08:41 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 08:25 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: IT'S COMING HOME WITH NOTHING!!!

Well, another one bites the dust, he Weezy? Let’s see how England are in the next Euros?

The Netherlands will beat them!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]