World Cup 2018
(07-07-2018, 09:08 PM)Santaliz Wrote: It's either going to be Belgium vs England or Belgium vs Croatia in the finals.
France isn't' going to make it.

[Image: file.jpg]

By the way, Crotia vs England:

EDIT: Video is not working while being embedded so I'll link it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIzFSQMXvPo
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(07-07-2018, 06:26 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 05:16 PM)Marty Wrote: I should have mentioned professional game of football. Actual football was stolen from China. Kinda like tea as well I suppose.

Yeah because England winning something is too good to be true, please reply the next time Scotland qualify for me will you?

Also, it's really sad to see people want to see England fail to spite them over brexit and not being their country. Wales are happy in the UK and probably won't leave because they rely on us.

Lol this has nothing to do with Brexit. Haven't you noticed that at the very least 46% of our country has absolutely nothing to do with you.

And it's not sad, it's kinda like saying Man U want Man City to win the champions league. It's a hatred that stems thousands of year, but for some reason you think we'd support you because what we're neighbors ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-07-2018, 10:42 PM)Marty Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 05:16 PM)Marty Wrote: I should have mentioned professional game of football. Actual football was stolen from China. Kinda like tea as well I suppose.

Yeah because England winning something is too good to be true, please reply the next time Scotland qualify for me will you?

Also, it's really sad to see people want to see England fail to spite them over brexit and not being their country. Wales are happy in the UK and probably won't leave because they rely on us.

Lol this has nothing to do with Brexit. Haven't you noticed that at the very least 46% of our country has absolutely nothing to do with you.

And it's not sad, it's kinda like saying Man U want Man City to win the champions league. It's a hatred that stems thousands of year, but for some reason you think we'd support you because what we're neighbors ?

If a team got to the champions league semi final that was English then the whole country would support them regardless of rivalries because it would be a team from your country doing well. I'm just pointing out how pathetic it is to support the team England are playing just to spite them, even though you are in a united Kingdom with them. We're not just neighbours, it's a union between the two and other counties. You're not independent yet so stop acting like you are.
(07-08-2018, 07:34 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 10:42 PM)Marty Wrote:

If a team got to the champions league semi final that was English then the whole country would support them regardless of rivalries because it would be a team from your country doing well. I'm just pointing out how pathetic it is to support the team England are playing just to spite them, even though you are in a united Kingdom with them. We're not just neighbours, it's a union between the two and other counties. You're not independent yet so stop acting like you are.

What a load of fucking bullshit. If Ranger were in the champs league final I would be support anyone but them. You reckon when Chelsea are in the CL that Millwall and the hammers are supporting them ? Are they fuck. It's a rivalry. England expect everyone to support them but then forget of the deadly acts they've committed against them. The English persecuted people of Scotland and Ireland for centuries why the fuck would we support anything to do with you.

Fuck the Union. Fuck England.

Scotland out of Britain out of Ireland.
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Archer, Falc
Can we perhaps not get political and turn this into a flame war, please? I’ll ask you nicely to take your discussion to PM. Thanks.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Marty
(07-08-2018, 08:36 AM)franku Wrote: Can we perhaps not get political and turn this into a flame war, please? I’ll ask you nicely to take your discussion to PM. Thanks.

FREEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMM
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • mgdwszx
Why do Scottish and Welsh not want England to win?

Jealous????? Sad
(07-08-2018, 10:33 AM)Falc Wrote: Why do Scottish and Welsh not want England to win?

Jealous????? Sad

They have been oppressed for centuries, my english white guilt is too high. We must let them leave even though they didn't vote for it.
Got 3 of the four semi finalists right Smile thanks Germany Sad

Belgium beats Croatia in the finals btw
France vs England in Final => Statistics.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]