World Cup 2018
I kinda wanna see Croatia or Russia kick your ass tbh.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-07-2018, 04:46 PM)Marty Wrote: you know the first ever football match was in Scotland right ? Football is ours.

And somehow that denotes its origin and development...? ok lol

Definitely been an optimal route to the final for England, buzzing for the semis whoever we play, should be another great game
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I should have mentioned professional game of football. Actual football was stolen from China. Kinda like tea as well I suppose.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I want to see England and France in the final, that would be interesting.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Fuck this negativity boys. Support the best team, England!

It's fucking coming home
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • mgdwszx, SpaghettiFTW
(07-07-2018, 05:16 PM)Marty Wrote: I should have mentioned professional game of football. Actual football was stolen from China. Kinda like tea as well I suppose.

You quickly learn most British things were sadly Stolen. Like India or America...

However on topic, I have no interest in Football tbh. Only reason I've took a tiny interest is cause me and some mates are in a competition and unfortunate me I'm 'England'. So even though I get shit if they win I contemplate if its really worth it...
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-07-2018, 05:16 PM)Marty Wrote: I should have mentioned professional game of football. Actual football was stolen from China. Kinda like tea as well I suppose.

Yeah because England winning something is too good to be true, please reply the next time Scotland qualify for me will you?

Also, it's really sad to see people want to see England fail to spite them over brexit and not being their country. Wales are happy in the UK and probably won't leave because they rely on us.
If England don't win I won't be mad just disappointed.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
England vs Croatia for semi-finals, tough opponents but definitely believe we can see them off. Feel bad for Russia, but seeing as they were lowest ranked squad in the tournament last 8 isn't poor at all.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
It's either going to be Belgium vs England or Belgium vs Croatia in the finals.
France isn't' going to make it.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep