World Cup 2018
(06-06-2018, 10:03 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 11:57 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 08:55 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Brazil to win, star players such as Gabriel Jesus, Neymar and Coutinho will lead the show.

Other than that, I like to point out some underdogs, whom I believe are Switzerland and Morocco. Players such as Embolo, Schär, Xhaka, Rodriguez or the Moroccan side who got some like Hakim Ziyech, Benatia, Achraf Hakimi and Yousef En-Nesyri.

I too think that Morocco are a great underdog. They play truely amazing football. Switzerland always seems to pull something out the bag and have a great squad on there day.

Stop talking shit and acting like you ever watch Morocco.

They play utter shit football and that’s a stone cold fact, lol..
Well, England plays utter shit football as well, but does not hide the fact that they are in WC...
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(06-05-2018, 08:55 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Brazil to win, star players such as Gabriel Jesus, Neymar and Coutinho will lead the show.

Other than that, I like to point out some underdogs, whom I believe are Switzerland and Morocco. Players such as Embolo, Schär, Xhaka, Rodriguez or the Moroccan side who got some like Hakim Ziyech, Benatia, Achraf Hakimi and Yousef En-Nesyri.

I too think that Morocco are a great underdog. They play truely amazing football. Switzerland always seems to pull something out the bag and have a great squad on there day.

Alright mate, and I have watched Morocco before. Same as Mexico they play lovely one touch football on the ground. Something that England could take a thing or too out of them.

They play very patient football and wait for gaps too open. They have some great players for example Ziyech as mentioned by Kevin who was Dutch footballer off the year. You just genuinely think because they’re not a team that are regularly talked about that they’re shit. A bit like the Mexicans who play incredible football on the ground.
The Netherlands ofcou... nvm

I have good faith in Germany and i can see them winning this tournament!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-07-2018, 09:14 AM)Baskingner Wrote: The Netherlands ofcou... nvm

I have good faith in Germany and i can see them winning this tournament!

So strange that NL and Italy didn’t qualify, won’t be quite the same.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(06-07-2018, 04:54 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

Well, England plays utter shit football as well, but does not hide the fact that they are in WC...
I didn’t deny the fact England play shit football? But England are better and that’s a fact, shit football or not.
(06-07-2018, 07:19 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

Alright mate, and I have watched Morocco before. Same as Mexico they play lovely one touch football on the ground. Something that England could take a thing or too out of them.
Watching Morocco once or twice doesn’t mean they play lovely one touch football lol, most teams can do that one game in a hundred so then we’d be calling Iran a great team who play such amazing football..
(06-07-2018, 07:23 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

They play very patient football and wait for gaps too open. They have some great players for example Ziyech as mentioned by Kevin who was Dutch footballer off the year. You just genuinely think because they’re not a team that are regularly talked about that they’re shit. A bit like the Mexicans who play incredible football on the ground.

So like a majority of teams? They have a few good players yeah, but nobody unbelievably special or they’d be playing in a league with high standards.

I don’t think, I know Morocco are shit and play bang average football like most teams in and around their category. They don’t have to be talked about to be considered good or bad, that’s where you misjudge. Mexico play nice football again for their standard.
(06-07-2018, 10:04 AM)Falc Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 04:54 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

I didn’t deny the fact England play shit football? But England are better and that’s a fact, shit football or not.
(06-07-2018, 07:19 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

Watching Morocco once or twice doesn’t mean they play lovely one touch football lol, most teams can do that one game in a hundred so then we’d be calling Iran a great team who play such amazing football..
(06-07-2018, 07:23 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

So like a majority of teams? They have a few good players yeah, but nobody unbelievably special or they’d be playing in a league with high standards.

I don’t think, I know Morocco are shit and play bang average football like most teams in and around their category. They don’t have to be talked about to be considered good or bad, that’s where you misjudge. Mexico play nice football again for their standard.

Alright mate but when they get out of there group and progress more than England then we will see who has tthe last laugh. I mean I haven’t watch them once or twice because I watch a lot of football on Bet365 which gives options to games that isn’t just the premier league. They play good football on occasions they’re not shit that is the reason that they’re in the World Cup and came into it very strong whilst qualifiying. They’ve got good players Ziyech could play premier league football easily. And Benatia is a solid defender who has played in multiple top flight leagues over his career. I mean knowing that you watch them so much obviously, I have no clue how you see their style of football as bang average.

England play so much worse football than Morocco. We are so bang average going into this World Cup we have no creative midfielder what so ever and someone like Ziyech would help us a lot. England should be no comprassion to Morocco what so ever, England are a work man like team we’ve players who have no creativity but have lots of stamina and energy. I have no doubt that Morocco play more exciting football than them, a lot easy on the eye. If you were to watch them you would see this. They try to keep the ball on the ground instead of limping it forward as soon as we’ve the opportunity.
i am fascinated as to how people believe this isn’t all set up, the Romans had colosseums and now this is entertainment for the masses to keep them happy.

my bets are on the country which pays the most money to win.
ISRAEL!!!!
Just waiting for North Korea to inevitably win the tournament 84-0 against Brazil
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 3 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • sebasti161, SpaghettiFTW, jhayw