PR on Grapefruit and Felton
(06-04-2018, 07:26 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Also, after seeing my original footage, you cut your version in a way for the admins only to see what happened after the message was sent.

This is tampering with evidence and can lead to a lengthy forum ban. You have lied in the courthouse saying I metagamed which I did no such thing and only showed your side of the story to purposefully get me punished.

I shall put the full version here which proves that I was aware the police were coming to jails already.

This video proves I have infringed no rules, and that Aspire has tampered with the evidence with the intent to mislead, which is an infringement of Player Report Rule 5.

Spoiler :

By definition, metagaming can only take place when OOC information is used IC.

If I already knew said information IC, which the video proves, not only did I not metagame, but I also believe Felton didn't as he simply tried to initiate an OOC conversation over steam as we are good friends. However, I could not reply due to the unfortunate circumstances that took place IC which includes yourself breaking FearRP.

Good day,
Grapefruit.

I was the person who cut the video and i would just like to say that it was cut to start from when the accused action happened,
tampering would be changing in a malicious way, I just wanted to save time when uploading. Also there is no denying that Felton metagamed.

Messages In This Thread
PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Anton. - 06-04-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 07:03 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Anton. - 06-04-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Anton. - 06-04-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 08:57 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Tomo - 06-05-2018, 12:55 PM