PR on Grapefruit and Felton
Hello, Aspire.

I understand how you may believe that metagaming took place. The whole point of metagaming is to use OOC information IC. However, I did not do such a thing as not only did I already know that the police were coming down into the jails, but even if I did not, I chose to ignore the steam message. There is no way to my knowledge that you can disable steam chat overlay and therefore I cannot stop others to message me whenever they'd like. The video shows that I did not open steam nor continue a conversation to initiate metagaming.

I am in no control over what others decide to do.

I already was equipped with the knowledge that the police were coming down into jails.

No metagaming took place, in my eyes and the definition implies that I must not have known said information prior to an OOC message being sent.

Thank you and have a nice evening,
Grapefruit.

EDIT:
I have just seen the text you put in the video stating if I hadn't received the steam message I wouldn't have checked Jails Slope?

That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever read and in no way did the steam message affect my IC decisions. I already knew where the police were located which can be seen in the video. If you don't regularly check your back in a Jails Raid then you deserve to be pushed and killed anyway.

You say that I didn't know that they were there and that the video changed what I did IC, however there's proof of my doing the exact same things after the steam message was sent as I did before.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Anton. - 06-04-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 07:03 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Anton. - 06-04-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Anton. - 06-04-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 08:57 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Grape - 06-04-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: PR on Grapefruit and Felton - by Tomo - 06-05-2018, 12:55 PM