Unban Appeal
Your name: ItsRucka

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66875381

Your ban ID: 60519

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Hacks

Involved: None

Why we should unban you:

Hey, About 3 years ago I was banned from fearless due to an unforgivable action I have done.
I understand that hacking is unforgivable yet, I ask you to forgive me.
It's been 3 years since I got banned and I tried to open anther thread about a year ago. That thread was declined. With my last hopes I'm trying again to get a second chance. I hope you will understand how serious I am about it and be able to give me the second chance I want so much.

You can put me on probation. I really just want to play it again and I have learned from the past. There is no way I will repeat the mistakes I have done in the past.

Also, after all this time I played many RP servers and learned how to RP properly, I have learned how to play
seriously the RP mod and I really want to play in your servers again.

For better or worse I appreciate your efforts for reading and considering my situation and I apology for hacking on your servers and it will never be repeated.
Hi Rucka,

I'll bring this up within the team, since Raptor isn't staff here anymore.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(06-05-2018, 01:10 PM)Tomo Wrote: Hi Rucka,

I'll bring this up within the team, since Raptor isn't staff here anymore.

Thanks,

Tomo

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!
Hi Rucka,

Since it's been such a long time, we have decided to give you another chance to prove yourself to be a sensible, rule abiding player.

Please read through the rules again before playing to ensure you don't mess up again.

Welcome back,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]