Report: Police Force
Exclamation 
Name of players: [UB:RP] Beno, Aspire, Rookie (Isaac)

SteamID:
[UB:RP] Beno = STEAM_0:1:63864258
Aspire = STEAM_0:1:200223448
Rookie (Isaac) = STEAM_0:1:55384190

Time in GMT: ~ 3:05pm BST

Server: V5P

Summary:
Towards the beginning of the video, an officer clearly sees me with the said hostaged police officer. Since the time they saw me with an officer hostage, I also sent a request telling them not to come down (I even sent this request twice). However, they chose to not care about said hostaged police officer's life and decided to come down anyway, even after I told them a third time that I had an officer hostage and not to come down shortly before Beno broke FearRP the second time and decided to shoot me when I had a hostage.

I would like to add that each of these reported players have well over 500 hours each and should be well-equipped with the knowledge that you listen to people when they have one of your colleague's hostage. They also each admitted in the OOC chat that they ran down and began shooting us when told not to. I am appalled that these officers and more failed to follow one of the most basic rules: FearRP.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I was standing at the top of ramp when everyone rushed down but after the shooting started I obviously wasn't just going to stand there so I went down and that's why I was one of the last officers down there (you can see me about to jump over the broken door before the video ends). I also don't recall admitting to anything in OOC chat other than I could've trapped one of you in jails. I don't speak for anyone's actions other than my own.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
I am posting on behalf of Aspire:
I was at the top of the slope, if you watch the video at around 1:28 you can see me push slightly down to get a better angle on the sgt who was blocking vision when he ran down, I was no where near the bottom until the sgt was shot and then I immediately sprint to the bottom to help him. This is not breaking fear rp.

Unfortunately for you guys, the video shows all of you running down the slope even before the first shot has been fired - and thus resulting in the three of you breaking FearRP. I hope this cleared some things up.

Also, Aspire, the video clearly shows you merely being meters behind him before I even shot for the first time. So, please don't lie in the courthouse by saying you were at the top because the video proves that you are not. And I must warn you, lying in the courthouse is a serious offense.

You admitted in the OOC chat moments after my death after I asked you 'Who was smart enough to run down when I told you not to' and you guys all answered 'me'. You all clearly broke FearRP. The least you can do is be honest here in the courthouse and that may perhaps result in you having a more lenient punishment.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
The video shows one officer rushing down with another semi-close behind him... The rest quite clearly come down after. I don't see any evidence of me breaking rules because I'm at the top of the ramp watching them charge down, then I hear the first shots and push down myself. I always use a UMP as an officer and that video only shows police using M4s (other than Beno) after reviewing the evidence I realised I'm not even in the video. I show up last using a UMP, if you show the rest of the video it shows that I then kill you with that UMP. This is not evidence of anything other than Beno breaking fearRP with the rest of the police force backing him up due to you shooting him and the hostage (it also shows metagaming through steam but that's another issue...).
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
(06-01-2018, 05:18 PM)Rookie Wrote: The video shows one officer rushing down with another semi-close behind him... The rest quite clearly come down after. I don't see any evidence of me breaking rules because I'm at the top of the ramp watching them charge down, then I hear the first shots and push down myself. I always use a UMP as an officer and that video only shows police using M4s (other than Beno) after reviewing the evidence I realised I'm not even in the video. I show up last using a UMP, if you show the rest of the video it shows that I then kill you with that UMP. This is not evidence of anything other than Beno breaking fearRP with the rest of the police force backing him up due to you shooting him and the hostage (it also shows metagaming through steam but that's another issue...).

After reviewing extra footage, you are using the UMP and the person that came down with Beno and Aspire was using an M4A1. I will remove you from the PR.
Kind Regards,
-Involved-
The third person probably was me and I started running down when the first shots fired as you can clearly see in the video.
Approved & Moved

Beno was found guilty of breaking fearRP by rushing the hostage taker and shooting him while being told they have a hostage. Also multiple warnings were given over the /request that they have an officer hostage.

Quote:3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). 
Though I will not punish aspire, as evidence doesn't make it clear enough if he broke fearRP in this case. He was at the top of the slope and when the shots were fired he rushed down with other officers. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]