Unban Request
Your name: noah.demarigny

Your ban ID: 80281

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102672703

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page) Shooting staff in @ sit

Staff member who banned you: [FL:T] Willem de Walrus

Reason why you should be unbanned: I think I shouldn't have been banned because I'm new to this and I didn't know who he was.

I couldn't hear him because I was using a friends computer. Gmod has a lot of cheaters so I assumed he was one of them. I didn't realize you guys keep cheaters off your servers.

I still love your game and I still love Willem de Walrus and he did what he thought was right and I'm sorry for killing him and it won't happen again.
Hello there,

May i point out unban request rule four:

Code:
Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

You know you broke a rule.
I am sorry to say, but I do not see any reason to approve this UBR.
You broke a clear rule. I suggest you take your time to read the rules while you're banned to you can avoid rule break in the future!

Mate, I just want to play the game, I didn't know who you were. All I want to do is have fun, that's why I play that game. Bans are for the people who are trying to ruin the experience, I'm not. I didn't know I broke the rule, I already read them, so now I know but you didn't have to do that. I respect what you are doing but you didn't need to ruin my day.
Hi Noah,

Like I said, you straight up shot me when I picked you up.
Even if I were a cheater, it would be backseat administrating, which also is a rule break.

I do not see why this ban should be removed, since it was a rule break either way.

--| Approved |--

Under Rule 6C. of the Courthouse Guidelines the Unban Request has been approved, in this instance following said protocol the validity of the punishment has no role in the decision.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<