Monkey_D_Luffy UB request
Your name: Monkey_D_Luffy - Problem ? - PopCron - Creed - Money_D_Luffy (again)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141957396

Your ban ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:141957396 ( i think this is the main one )[/b]

Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason:
BRA (84727) - Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: only me 

Why we should unban you: ok its long long long story so get your popcorn ready it was from 3 years i think so i really lived my life playing this beautiful server when i first joined i didn't know how to type , speak , read english so really didn't understand any thing of the rules so i was getting banned every time with out knowing what happend or why becuze i was so bad with english i learned english from this server by the way xD any way lets go back to the story so i was getting banned every time with out knowing why ( all of the banneds were 100% fair ) so when i got the 12th banned then i started to know english ( too late i know ) so that banned was for 1 yaer i was dumb kid i know so i said why dont i just make another account ( bad idea very bad idea ) so i said why dont i just make another account becuze i was so addictive to the server becuze all my fun and love was there i never really loved game that much !!! i really grew up with this server i remember old admins old server old guns every thing xD i grew up with it so i made my second account i think it was ( problem ? ) and i played there for more than 700+ hours !! can you belive that i have more than 2000+ hours total !!! so i played with that for long time and developer ( coffe ) knew the double accounting and called ( Jan ) and i got banned on that account i got more than 700+ hours and only got 3 banneds so there you know i really learned english only from and for this server so they banned Monkey_D_luffy an Problem ? i was really sad that moment every day came from the school with nothing to play was really bad days for me :c all my life was in that server then i think made popcorn didn't last that long and got perma again for double accounting i think now you know that i cant live with out it you see how many accounts i made to play on this server only every time i join i cant play peacefully always afraid to get banned so i wish that i can play again like normal peaple so i did alote of bad in this server but i did alote of good i helped peaple made this peaple for the peaple who knew me made alote of gangs and alote of RP so i tryed my best to be the best with admins but i always got banned for double accounting i blame now one of course they were doing there job i blame my self for being dumb kid :c i think you already see how much english improvement i did not the best but the best of me <3 so i really wish to get unbanned from my main account and just start from zero so i can be player again i really cant live with out this server becuze i grew with it !! so i really wish that fearless stuff can find some love in there heart and unban me becuze i am human and like any other human i did bad and good in my life can i please get onther chance to start from zero like nothing happend becuze i was in this server for 3-4 years i LOVE IT from my heart and thanks. <3 ( now i became older not going to do the dumb stuff i did before )
You double accounted again, literally yesterday.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(05-31-2018, 05:42 AM)Awestruck Wrote: You double accounted again, literally yesterday.

yes i know and joe joe banned me and told me why dont you try to make UBR i thought about it and said lets be clear and stop being dumb and making accounts every 5 sec that moment i really felt the hell i was doing and thank you joe joe again i dont know why i didn't even think about it if you check the time i got banned then i made the UBR not after so i wanted to come clear c: that is the story sorry didn't mention that up there sorry my bad i thought the admins already knew that
Denied. Only recently Double Accounted.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]