Roleplay Points
(05-31-2018, 06:40 PM)Archer Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 06:21 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I think when it comes to RPP, staff and  teachers are hidden in their small bubble, only seeing their closest friends' RPs, hence why it is limited to a certain group of players to get RPP, just check the RPP list, you'll see the same type of people pop up every time

Exactly that. Most staff just hangs around in their clique

Couldn't agree with both of you more.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer
This whole thread has made me realise how little roleplay points get given out. I read every post on here and could see the disappointment from all of you due to the sheer amount of points given out. Today, I took my time to get more involved with roleplays and not only look out for the ones doing good rp, but the dedication involved.

Take Cooper for example. Very late at night and many of the players were minging and he still persevered and roleplayed throughout, /meing and /iting, I really saw the dedication this community member had. So I awarded him for his effort.

I myself will try and get more involved with roleplays and look out for more government roleplay and dedicated/funny moments that deserve rewards.
Wolven