Ban Request: [FL:RP] Caboose
[FL:RP] Caboose:

STEAM_0:0:15049768:

1/10/2012:

rp_EvoCity v2d:

Summary: I was watching some people minge with the hydraulics tool.. (Vauld, Caboose, TJ3303) then got RDM'd by Caboose. I told admins but nothing happened. (Coffee was aware of their minging as you can see when he warns me to stop hitting the ground)

their reason for the rdm was telling me to "shoo away" at least 10 minutes before. I asked why, and there was no answer. So i figured there was no urgency in me leaving. I actually got bored before I was rdm'd and the door was locked so i couldn't get out.

Evidence:

Booby trap and prop suicide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReS27Vq0p...e=youtu.be

Tells admin he was "making elevator" (i get rdm'd after saying "it's spinning") - http://tinypic.com/r/24e5af6/5

It was a fucking elevator! Jeez! I was testing certain Thing out... and it glitches out... Thigs happen... also it wasnt rdm!.... we had a perfect reason!
Oh and from the vid... i was testing traps, i will admit, but Not like i was gonna use them on people... Why do you over react? Sure, I'll be honest, I wanted to show Vauld what i can build... I was never Really good with Hydraulics and that's about all i could make... I'll Take the Ban! Whatever, Atleast I'm Being Honest! Angel
I'm also Pretty Sure Toby (possibly) wants me banned because i started calling him the "Hogwarts Master" again, :3 i was bored, then WorldWideCoffee told me he Raged on TS, he lol'd...
I see nothing wrong with him making and testing that
ofc he cant use it in most cases, but some times there are exception for rp, ask faustie he loves his death machines
and all I see him doing is testing and trying out some stuff, no harm done
as for some claim of getting killed by elevator, well I know they can be dangerous if not done right and accidents happen no need to get some 1 banned for something going wrong with a setup
ill wait see what some other admin says but I say denied
As Temar said i agree, He was making somthing using hydraulics, Which are a very deadly tool when they screw up. Its most likely a accident from the use of the tool. If i didnt want more opinions..Id deny this.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

denied