oof unban on blue
Your name: blue

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:100282959

Your ban ID: 80246

Banned by: [FL:T] Willem de Walrus

Reason: Teamkilling

Involved: Me and my friend Mlem

Why we should unban you: I teamkilled my friend before we were leaving just as a kinda goodbye for fun, I was mad at the time due to my loss of car and guns, and I for some reason felt it would be slightly entertaining if we just /sleep'd off a bridge, of when i had the moronic idea to blackjack my friend off it instead. He consented though
(05-26-2018, 02:20 PM)Quote Wrote: Why we should unban you: I teamkilled my friend before we were leaving just as a kinda goodbye for fun, I was mad at the time due to my loss of car and guns, and I for some reason felt it would be slightly entertaining if we just /sleep'd off a bridge, of when i had the moronic idea to blackjack my friend off it instead. He consented though

Hello blue,

I was watching the whole situation. Like you described yourself, you two were on the bridge, and you decided to knock him off and kill him. 
May I remind you rule 7.1: 

7.1 Do not kill or steal from your team members. However, as the leader, you may take the life of a member with a valid roleplay reason and you must actively take charge of your group.

You may take the life of your teammeber, with a valid roleplay reason. Just because you teamkilled your friend because you were leaving is not a valid roleplay reason.

I do not think you deserve to be unbanned, since the ban is justified.

(05-26-2018, 02:28 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 02:20 PM)Quote Wrote: Why we should unban you: I teamkilled my friend before we were leaving just as a kinda goodbye for fun, I was mad at the time due to my loss of car and guns, and I for some reason felt it would be slightly entertaining if we just /sleep'd off a bridge, of when i had the moronic idea to blackjack my friend off it instead. He consented though

Hello blue,

I was watching the whole situation. Like you described yourself, you two were on the bridge, and you decided to knock him off and kill him. 
May I remind you rule 7.1: 

7.1 Do not kill or steal from your team members. However, as the leader, you may take the life of a member with a valid roleplay reason and you must actively take charge of your group.

You may take the life of your teammeber, with a valid roleplay reason. Just because you teamkilled your friend because you were leaving is not a valid roleplay reason.

I do not think you deserve to be unbanned, since the ban is justified.

daNG It
Just because it was your friend does not mean it is ok. A rule was broken and thus the punishment will stay.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]