Bug: Donator suits mislabel
Title of Bug: Donator suits mislabeled

Description: Many of the suits that are not labeled as donator still require donator to manufacture. 
Suits not labeled as donator that require it to manufacture include: 
Masked suit
Laboratory coats
Construction uniform
FBI uniform
Mossman
Combat outfits
Father Grigori
Fireman equipment

Not all but most non donator labeled suits seem to be this way.

Flat cap and fedora should really be listed as donator too as it is only usable with a donator suit.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: 0C8A815EE9DA0E9F4257A530B521C3CBAE75D1E1]

Yeah, these suits you need donator to buy but not to use. They will have to be looked into further as I believe it's just a bug rather then it actually being donator only (as it doesn't make sense for it to be donator only to buy but not to use). It's because the F1 menu has an exclude list for buying non-donator items while the item files you must include a check if you want it to donator use only. I only marked donator on the ones you must have donator to both buy and use, as this hasn't been investigated fully yet. I wasn't able to make a change myself as I only requested the item files and not the F1 menu ones (as I didn't know it there would be two checks).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I personally think having to be a donator to manufacture certain item is a perk tbh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-29-2018, 05:53 PM)Pollux Wrote: Yeah, these suits you need donator to buy but not to use. They will have to be looked into further as I believe it's just a bug rather then it actually being donator only (as it doesn't make sense for it to be donator only to buy but not to use). It's because the F1 menu has an exclude list for buying non-donator items while the item files you must include a check if you want it to donator use only. I only marked donator on the ones you must have donator to both buy and use, as this hasn't been investigated fully yet. I wasn't able to make a change myself as I only requested the item files and not the F1 menu ones (as I didn't know it there would be two checks).

Makes sense. This is along the lines of what I guessed was the case.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Pollux
Hello!

I've rolled out a fix today after receiving the files I need, only items marked as *DONATOR ITEM* are the ones exclusive to donators. The rest can be brought and used by anyone. I did also test this issue on beta so i'm extremely confident it has been solved for all items

Incase I missed anything or the issue still persists after the 4AM restart, please feel free to open a new thread.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]