Tommy Gun
I havent got a texture for the tommy gun, its just invisible. I dont know where to download it from. Can somoene help please x
It is not invisible, the placement is wrong, if you jump while having it equipped you can see it under your feet.

It's also impossible to lower the tommy gun unfortunately.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
Hello Corie!

I believe that the Tommy Gun has had multiple issues within the past regarding textures. Generation once tried to fix it, however I don't believe that it worked. It was not been a serious issue within the community since the RPP requirement as well as the variety of other weapons. Apologies for the texture issue/mount issue, however at this moment in time, there is no current fix.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Generation
The model should be fine and does display, I tested it with RockDad on build.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-10-2018, 08:10 AM)Pollux Wrote: The model should be fine and does display, I tested it with RockDad on build.

So is there a way I can fix it?
(06-10-2018, 09:05 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:10 AM)Pollux Wrote: The model should be fine and does display, I tested it with RockDad on build.

So is there a way I can fix it?

I'd just check it again, sometimes it seems to work fine and sometimes it doesn't. It's a bit of a weird bug to track down as usually it's fine.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I am able to view it in first person, just not third.
Its under the ground for some reason. It is a known bug. If you jump you can see it under your feet.
[Image: oAOqOdx.png]
Someone (maybe infiSTAR) has helped me fix it, you may close this thread. Thank you for your help.

[Image: 20180610225115_1.jpg][Image: 20180610225042_1.jpg]
Closing thread by users request
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon