Report: Kurdayeti
*I am posting this on Enzyme's behalf. In no way am I involved with either situation*

Name of player: Kurdayeti

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Time in GMT: Today

Server: V5P

Summary: In the videos below, you can find Kurd prop surfing to get onto a rooftop and you can see him RDMing me when I was just building.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Along with evidence above of the reported user prop surfing and RDMing, here is some more evidence of him abusing his police weapons to get me under FearRP and into the bank vault. He then arrested me for 'tesspassing' when he is clearly the one that forced me in there in the first place.

I understand he is 'Corrupt', however being corrupt allows for you to allow things to happen such as speeding or unarresting someone for a price; however, he should not be allowed to carelessly break the rules and blame it on his job.

Please begin the video at 2:10.

Spoiler :

EDIT:
Here is even more footage of RDM. I was talking to him and he once again decided to abuse his police weapon and kill me for no reason.

Spoiler :

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Denied & Moved

I'll have to deny this one, as the user was already punished for prop killing, mass CDM and mass RDM on the server.
Also, he was placed on last chance, but I suppose I could include prop minging in the ban reason.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]