PR on c0mplex
Name of player: c0mplex

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:32774890

Time in GMT:2:40 +3 GMT

Server: V5p

Summary: Well this guy was an SRU Sergeant , he was ptroling as an SRU , he was arresting people for invaild reasons , and when u ask him why did u arrested me he says its commands from the Pres while there is no pres , or how dare u ask me , those actions doesn't have a evidence suddenly , but he was insulting in OOC and there was an OOC Situation between me and him and he sweared saying "Fucking Donkey" , i made a vid on what he did but it didn't work idk why at least after all that he might get black listed from OOC and i hope from Police and SRU Force ...
and what he did too and i forgot to say that he warranted me and when i asked him he said "for no reason" that means i warranted you for no reason , which sealed me from changing my job and i asked him to unwarrant me he said no untill i ask the Ex-Pres , and he didn't do that too ... so i had to R/C to avoid warrant , and there is some witnesses one of them is [FL:RP] Kezo and the second one is Dimitris#freeperqe#RIPFL

Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/rzYNtCT

there is a list on what did he do and there is a picture he was having an ASP Baton and that time he asked for a licecne while there is no pres or no law says that ... he wants money only ... and he hitted me cuz i said there is no pres he almot took 55% of my health
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Approved.
I have checked logs for anything relating to this at the time given and cannot find anything of note. As well as with the evidence given, it does not show anything that I can use as a basis for punishment besides the OOC insult.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.