Metal Detectors
(05-24-2018, 10:26 PM)Link Wrote: Oh yes I like this one.

Perhaps though I feel that having it behind a roleplay point wall, though giving intensive, may be slightly unfair as it means that one persons defence may be superior to another at the grace of prior experiences.

Something this powerful I feel should be available to everyone, no matter at what stage they are at.

Edit: Just saw that this has already been answered. May just throw my argument into the mix though ;p

I mean I just see this being a quicker way of the good old zip tie and search as a security guard, the RPP limit is really mostly there so not everyone has one spawned in. I don't want too many spawned in at once just for server performance and because if every single shop has one then it's really going to limit what criminals can do (especially petty crimes with melee weapons). The last thing I want is for every shop to be protected by it's own detector which effectively stops anyone from getting into the shop quietly with a concealed weapon. It's more intended for RPs like nightclubs, high-profile events (eg. Miss Evocity) and for the nexus, not small profile ones.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I love you! Thanks for this.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Nephew's post:
  • Pollux
Well done Pollux.
The following 1 user Likes Predator!'s post:
  • Pollux
Excellent, you've hit the ground running with this great addition, keep it up, Pollux! Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Pollux
Nice work! Really glad to see this on the server.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Pollux
Exceptional, it's magic really, probably cause I am braindead when it comes to these things.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Pollux
bombRP when?????
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Pollux
Excellent job Pollux! Can't wait to try it.
The Metal detector is back Cheese (only the old ones will know what I mean)
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Pollux
(05-25-2018, 08:10 AM)Generation Wrote: Excellent job Pollux! Can't wait to try it.

The old one sure was funny!

Good job Pollux!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Pollux
(05-25-2018, 08:10 AM)Generation Wrote: Excellent job Pollux! Can't wait to try it.

I actually don't remember if I ever saw the old detector in use, I think I count as an "old one" though :c
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork