Battlefield 5
been playing since 4th and honestly bar the shitty marketing its had, it's a really fun game, looking forward to full release
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Just me that thinks this has been the worst beta so far? got bored after 1 and a half game and turned it off
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Tried to play it but my geforce driver ain't working lmao :/ at least i have the whole weekend to fix it though!

Disappointed to hear it's not as good as it looks. BF1 was meh, but I thought this would be better Sad
I find battlefield 5 pretty cool, but at the same time the 60€ price tag is which drives me away from it.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(09-10-2018, 01:20 PM)Chumps Wrote: I find battlefield 5 pretty cool, but at the same time the 60€ price tag is which drives me away from it.

May I ask why? I mean, it's a fully functional AAA title with plenty of gameplay value and some neat graphics.
(09-10-2018, 02:10 PM)Jan Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 01:20 PM)Chumps Wrote: I find battlefield 5 pretty cool, but at the same time the 60€ price tag is which drives me away from it.

May I ask why? I mean, it's a fully functional AAA title with plenty of gameplay value and some neat graphics.
When you don't have money then its a pretty steep price to pay.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Jan
(09-10-2018, 02:19 PM)Chumps Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 02:10 PM)Jan Wrote:

When you don't have money then its a pretty steep price to pay.

Heh, fair enough.
Played it in 4k, it looks very good. Also a great game although i make no more than 2 kills because I am not that good at it (yet I hope..)
Just another Battlefield game, really.
Havent bought the previous and wont buy this one, unless it gets a massive discount.

AAA shooters have been quite disappointing the past years, I'm hoping the Black Ops 4 Battle Royale mode will change my mind, looking forward to trying that later this week.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Played the beta on PS4 for a few hours today. I think it's actually pretty fun because it reminds me of BF4 which in my opinion is the best battlefield there is.