UBR: Ethan Bradberry Forums Account
Hi Ethan,

I am happy to announce that we will be removing this suspension swiftly. It seems that during my investigation I did miss out a part of it which therefore made you out to be guilty, in this case it seems you are not guilty. Your claims do seem to be un-provable that it was an acquaintance of yourself, however you will get the benefit of the doubt. However after some time investigation and looking in to it your claims do seem toe be possible and therefore I will be accepting this UBR. In the future before an acquaintance of yours make a forum account I kindly ask that you ensure that he isn't using players identities as his name, and I suggest you do not smoother his profile as this gives indication of what could be a double account. So this Unban request will be accepted immediately. For your friend he will have to appeal on his own behalf seeing as I was not the banning administrator. However as stated please be more careful with what you do and the ideas you suggest to acquaintances of yourself as it could result in issues occurring.

I sincerely apologise for this misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Ethan Bradberry Forums Account - by Joe Joe - 05-11-2018, 04:53 PM