UBR: Ethan Bradberry Forums Account
Hello Ethan,

Thank you for taking your time to make this UBR, however the hostility I have received personally I do not appreciate, I do appreciate you bringing this supposed miscarriage of justice to my attention. Myself and some members of the team conducted a search and realise that both of your IP's were in fact the same. When conducting the search we realise that both your IP's matched up perfectly giving us a indication that it could be a Double Account. However we left these suspicions. Later on I checked out both accounts once again and the IP's both matched. Furthermore the interaction between you and the accounts seemed 'interesting' to say the least. Some of the information on the forum profile also indicated that it was most likely yourself due to some placements of information which I will not release for certain players safety. If you have any evidence that can assist your claims it would be quite useful to say the least.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Ethan Bradberry Forums Account - by Joe Joe - 05-11-2018, 04:11 PM