Miss UnderStanding
Exclamation 
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Your name: Abodigamer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56732919

Your ban ID: 80071

Banned by: [FL:RP] Joe Joe

Reason: R/c to Avoid Arrest | 15th Ban | Erection as per Last Chance

Involved: Joe Joe, polise

Why we should unban you: Itwas all MisUnderStandet, My game crash and there is something wrong with the crash log because it says the wrong time when i actualy carshed in the police Tased me. Its Soething small Wroing with crashed Game i Tell you, please its small problem for big ban its too long ban if i get unbaned i Will never brake rule Again i promise. i think it Was simpel that the Unban should be removeled, people ban short for big ting and i get 1 6 year for very minorr thing it was not evon my falt.
[/color]
sorry for the bad english
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
--| Denied |--

The crash logs are fine however, when you disconnected and the crash logs did not match up. Furthermore the console stated you manually left. For future reference Abodi, you cannot make a Unban request in this short period of time, your last once was denied a few weeks ago. Due to you not following the guidelines and waiting the required 3 months you may now re-appeal in 8 Months (January 29th 2019). 

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<