Report: sebasti161 and charles crawford
(05-10-2018, 06:17 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: As I told the moderator who brought me ingame, you had a rifle out in the streets and I was going to verify that you had a gun license, but you refused to cooperate so I arrested you. I was going to verify with the president after I had cuffed you for my safety but you refused to put it down so I arrested you.

please don't lie.. You can see clearly in the video that I've collaborated with you. I even tried to talk to you but you did not listen and just laughed, and arrest me without any comment of mine. and you don't mention any of what you wrote here. you didn't told me that you are going to talk to the president. you just ignore the things i had to say and arrest me.
this is not how officer should be. i took my gun out of sight, i was with my hands. i dont wanted to drop the gun because somone could've take it. you can see what i talked about in the video, Unlike you, I have proof.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: sebasti161 and charles crawford - by michaelelitzur - 05-10-2018, 10:35 PM