Fortnite
(05-09-2018, 11:39 PM)Random Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 11:05 PM)[FL] Depression Wrote: Pubg > fortnite

Also what I used to think. However when you actually play both games, it is ridiculous to compare them, with the exception that it is a BR game.

I do play fortnite time to time, and fortnite is just a shitfest. Not good game. Like there are literally no settings for the keyboard when you are playing on the PC.
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Strange Neo
I used to be a firm believer in the "PUBG > Fortnite" as i played pubg since release, however, I completely agree with Random now as since a few days ago when I started playing Fortnite I've kept an open mind and I dont think they are that comparable, in fact, I enjoy Fortnite more than I currently enjoy PUBG.
At the end of the day, they are hugely different games. I prefer PUBG when it comes to a clean, simple experience (no annoying in-combat building etc.) While I prefer Fortnite when I really just want to have fun with the strange mechanics, constant rewards etc, however no matter what I really find the in-combat building quite unbearable, guess I just gotta get used to it.
The following 4 users Like Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Wolven, Random, Panda
I really enjoyed playing Fortnite a couple months ago with my friends and I even completed the battlepass then but now I just find the game boring tbh.
[Image: unknown.png]
Add me for a daily carry - wolllveeenn
Wolven

Never win a game,Carry me pls thx -XavierFrost
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Fortnite is the most retarded game ever, the memes are gay and even more retarded.

I've played it because of the hype around it but nah it's shitty, overhyped and too arcadey like Yonno said. I've seen some video's on Instagram that they're coming with this (gayass) Thanos game mode which is pretty much overpowered.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 3 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • sebasti161, Strange Neo, Julern
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Envy, Luna, Panda, Dragnort_
I started with PUBG then too Fortnite, and now Fortnite is boring as shit after a few months becomes extremley repetive. So now back to PUBG.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Strange Neo
I really want to host a Fortnite league for fearless. Winner gets my Mclaren and like 100k. Something fun like that for people to earn. Idk, might take some time to think through it.
Wolven

If you want to play fortnite with me add me. My name is Iam12