Why? i didn't do nothing to get 1 month? UNFAIR ):
Sad 
Your name: UWANTBANANA/STEAM_0:1:30535899

Your ban ID: 6172

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: Paradox, Nit Grit or something and UWANTMANGO and more i cant remember

Why we should unban you: Basically, it was about 2-3am in the morning (UK TIME) and a some really bad people came on (Paradox, Nit grit? and a really unfair president (can't remeber name) I was a commander for the cops at the time and "Nit grit?" was a special force person, i was just wondering around normally, then Paradox and some other people were the gangster, and they were just spawn killing us (me and uwantmango) soo we got mad, and started to kill them back. Then suddenly i was demoted by Nit Grit, because i was getting pay back? I then got bored of getting killed, so i kept trying to kill them back and i did once. After that, they all turned into police and put me and uwantmango into jail like many times, i think we've got video proof. After we got really bored so we starting playing with props and found out the "prop surf" by accident i had no ideas what it was and i thought it was amazing so i "prop surf" because no one was on but those idiots wouldn't stop. so after things calmed down between me and them, but no ideas about uwantmango. and i decided to look at some content that was downloaded for the server and i found letters, and i made uwantmango "UR GAY" on the bank's window. After because i think Nit grit and uwantmango was having ago at each other, uwantmango added "Nit" to the end of what i made for him, so it became "UR GAY NIT" after a while i undid all my props and it was gone. The fight between Nit and uwantmango went on for a while and on some video shown on forum of me goin "you mad bro?" was a joke with a person on the server, i got my phone out and spamed taking picture at him goin "you mad bro?" and he did it back Cheese So overall i didn't created much trouble and i think i should be at least put my ban time down to 1day or unban or something just for "prop surfing" because i dont know about it ):

Thanks for reading this, Please let meh play, I <3 your server

- UWB <3
your did like 4 rule breaks
a big 1 being your friend hit a cop so the cop taxed and cuffed him, then you killed cop to help him
killing a cop as a cop is bad

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8596
Okay then, this is bullshit, just don't give a shit on our point of view. Yeah so spawn killing, jailing and demoting everyone for fun is perfectly fucking fine, good one mate. I give up, I was gonna donate abit of money to help out the sever when I get into it and I was, played for 11hours in two days, but u just had to ruin it for ur server and listen to one point of view and ban me for a fuckin month for doing something worth a 1-3day ban. No money for u mate, I'll find another server to donate to. Great job.

- UWB (for the last time, bye)
Thumbs Up 
(01-09-2012, 10:30 PM)temar Wrote: your did like 4 rule breaks
a big 1 being your friend hit a cop so the cop taxed and cuffed him, then you killed cop to help him
killing a cop as a cop is bad

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8596

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
********FROM UWANTMANGO!***

BULL CRAP (pardox and NiT Grit were involved.)

I like the what in the video that was summited (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ipwP7FKW...e=youtu.be) they had cut out the accounts of constant spawn killing and pointless jailing. Also with that taxi the presidant on the server CLEARLY STATED that all cars need to be removed from the city. But that video has been edited in such a bad way they missed out the arquments over the mic about what they were doing, also other server members new they were being (D***s) as one of them told me as he broke my charater out of jail.
AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT RDM IS!???

It is profetic that all this can be caused over a video game.
we are new to the game we didnt now about probs surving and also didnt now that jumping on a tased player would kill them!

Yes i admit to the prop serfing and that punch off the cop was caused by pc lag the taxi it was Presidential orders and thwe prop blocking yes i did because he killed me like 6 times for no reason soo i was mad and trapped him. Here is a single clip of what we recorded on the matter( http://youtu.be/va7QwZhekZ8 ) Also UWANTBANANA was put in prison for taking pictures of the prsidant really kool........ Admins off this SERVER GET UR FACTS RIGHT!

This is a unban appeal ass you don't now the full story and were getting punished. also by seeing that pardox has been banned before provs that he can do this also sweeing that Nit Grit has been banned ar least 12 times acording to this(http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php)..... Also wtf 2 days for UWANTMANGO and my steam id 1Month nice admins real fair isnt it wtf [FL] Temar

Yours Sincerely UWG
sorry for spellings and gramma i have learning dificultys...
I don't see your problem, you admitted to several rule breaks which are not just some minor ones. You received a really fair ban for this, you won't get unbanned before this ban is going to expire, especially not by writing posts like this one above mine.

If the other people on the server at this time broke the rules and you gathered evidence of this you are welcome to make a ban request on them and they will receive their fair punishment. We won't just take your word for this.

Unban request denied.

Reason: The given ban is perfectly fair and justified.
Dare to think!