Poll: What map would you want to see on FL?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity2_v5p
2.63%
2 2.63%
Rp_Evocity_Sexy_v3
19.74%
15 19.74%
Evocity_v2d
21.05%
16 21.05%
Pines City
51.32%
39 51.32%
Chaos City
2.63%
2 2.63%
Undecided/It doesn't bother me.
2.63%
2 2.63%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Unofficial] The Next FL Map?
(05-06-2018, 06:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The gamemode has performance issues. If these issues are fixed, we can have any map that would run well on Singleplayer.
At the moment I'm removing Photon, so VCMod will be the only light mod, this should give a small increase of FPS.

I think CityRP should be run on an Evocity map. I personally like V4B1. V2D has been put online a few months ago but was no success due nobody playing on it.

CityRP needs a Nexus or a large building for the government. It needs places to build shops. And it needs to be big enough for cars to make sense. So not a map like Littletown.

V2D was no success due to everyone sticking with the trend of more people being on V5P. Re-introducing it as a the main server would mead to everyone playing it and people do want to play it.

V4B1 was very laggy. I wouldn't advise.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Dimitris
(05-06-2018, 07:09 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 06:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The gamemode has performance issues. If these issues are fixed, we can have any map that would run well on Singleplayer.
At the moment I'm removing Photon, so VCMod will be the only light mod, this should give a small increase of FPS.

I think CityRP should be run on an Evocity map. I personally like V4B1. V2D has been put online a few months ago but was no success due nobody playing on it.

CityRP needs a Nexus or a large building for the government. It needs places to build shops. And it needs to be big enough for cars to make sense. So not a map like Littletown.

V2D was no success due to everyone sticking with the trend of more people being on V5P. Re-introducing it as a the main server would mead to everyone playing it and people do want to play it.

V4B1 was very laggy. I wouldn't advise.

V2D deserves another chance as the main   server
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings
inb4

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Luna
I would love for v4b1 to come back.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 3 users Like Panda's post:
  • Eclipze, Flame.., Grape
The thing is here, it's either two choices, head back to the "old days" or time to create new memories.

I believe that with the current system we have, something new needs to come into place, something that can enhance the roleplay on Fearless and I personally believe that Pines City is the perfect one. Just as someone stated with the highway for example, that it opens up an opportunity for a serious police chase.

I'm fully interested in expanding and go for new days rather than old ones, I am fully into Pines City.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Panda, Luna, Joe Joe, Iraqi Eagle
If it hasn't been said already, I recommend everyone to try each of the maps (Not just flying through in no-clip either, walk around the same way you would on the server) before casting a vote
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 2 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Joe Joe, Luna
Just been on Pines, hell of a map, amazing.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Joe Joe, Luna, Iraqi Eagle
I've tested out Pines. I expected more of it. It feels big and empty, and some buildings look like they're made in a day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Jan, Yonno, CorieTheNub, , Iraqi Eagle
(05-06-2018, 09:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've tested out Pines. I expected more of it. It feels big and empty, and some buildings look like they're made in a day.

Big and Empty? Have you actually looked around? The map isn't too big proven by graphics from Siphon. Furthermore the map looks lovely. Much better than V2D to say the least. The FPS would be better than V5P and V4B1. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but you need to have a good look to appreciate it. Shops which suit Fearless as well as lovely buildings which make it feel like a real City.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  •
The quality is not what I'm used to. Compare for example the Lobby of Evocity and Pines

[Image: e00f5ad94b.jpg]

[Image: 621d3f0757.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • , Iraqi Eagle