Poll: What map would you want to see on FL?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity2_v5p
2.63%
2 2.63%
Rp_Evocity_Sexy_v3
19.74%
15 19.74%
Evocity_v2d
21.05%
16 21.05%
Pines City
51.32%
39 51.32%
Chaos City
2.63%
2 2.63%
Undecided/It doesn't bother me.
2.63%
2 2.63%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Unofficial] The Next FL Map?
Let’s wait for an official poll before worrying about Pine City, I can assure you v2d/sexy will win.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Lewwings, don, Grape
This poll is so unfair. Placing both V2D and sexy_V3 splits the votes for V2D in half.If it wasn't for that V2D would be on the lead
The following 4 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161, Eclipze, Grape
(05-06-2018, 01:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote: This poll is so unfair. Placing both V2D and sexy_V3 splits the votes for V2D in half.If it wasn't for that V2D would be on the lead

They're different maps so, it would make sense to categorize them differently [Image: gUcsE9C.png]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 4 users Like Chumps's post:
  • Random, Wolven, Pollux, Luna
(05-06-2018, 01:21 PM)Chumps Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 01:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote: This poll is so unfair. Placing both V2D and sexy_V3 splits the votes for V2D in half.If it wasn't for that V2D would be on the lead

They're different maps so, it would make sense to categorize them differently [Image: gUcsE9C.png]

Theyre the same map basically, they should be grouped together, one is just more updated, simple. So we would choose that, i voted for v2d as its where FL found its success but i didnt know that the other one is an updated v2d.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-06-2018, 11:10 AM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 10:54 AM)perqe Wrote: Please go to pines and see what it does to the community stick to the basics what made fl fl v2d

Yes, V2D made FL great. That I can agree with. However that was back when there were far fewer realistic city roleplay maps. Now, to a lot of players, V2D feels outdated and therefore going back to it would feel like a step in the wrong direction. What FL needs is to move forward and try out new possibilties. Despite what you believe about size, you can't fault that Pines City's pros heavily outweigh it's cons unlike V2D's which would render a selection of our latest FL updates useless and would cause all the new player models to look like they have some horrible form of jaundice. V2D_Sexy has an even worse issue, which is that as I have just explained, it has a dead end which takes the same amount of time to get to as the Villas on V5P did, causing most likely a very similar problem of it being a very underpopulated area of the map. It's time to see past the nostalgia and move on to something better.

Firstly, whos alot of players? You're just saying this, you dont know this for sure. Have you went round asking everyone?

v5p is too big lots of useless space, people talk about prop increases to use it if we are being realistic us players dont get any increases and if we do it has to be from a friend and that still unlikely.

v2d is all cramped together as one, everything seems to be flowing around eachother with all the rp's, shops etc connecting in a way you wouldn't know unless you have played on the map.

and you talk about moving onto something better, you've been trying this for a while and all you have done is kill the community. Many reasons the map isnt the only reason but its a big issue.

Sometimes you just have to back to the foundations of where you started to see where you went wrong, and im going to be honest when i hear you all talk about maps, as in the staff team you all seem deluded as in you all have to say the same thing for whatever reason. Could just be me tho but i get that feeling.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-06-2018, 01:34 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 01:21 PM)Chumps Wrote:

Theyre the same map basically, they should be grouped together, one is just more updated, simple. So we would choose that, i voted for v2d as its where FL found its success but i didnt know that the other one is an updated v2d.

They are very different from what I've seen.. should just vote one or the other.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Archer, Pollux

DEBUNKING PINES CITY RUMORS

I believe its time now that we debunk common issues people believe Pine City has. Many of the playerbase so far are sticking to their routes without testing the new maps and therefore rumours spread like wildfire. So before you bash Pines City because its not your beloved Nostalgia map let me explain what you may think is true but in fact is a bunch of cobblers. So without further ado let us begin.

• We can't have this map its bigger that V5P and V2D!

Wrong, Pines City is actually smaller than both V5P and V2D by a considerable amount. Thanks to some members of the team such as Sparx and Siphon we have been able to prove that Pines is the smallest of the lot due to its 'loop' style map. For reference; to drive from the furthers point on V2D/V5P which is City to Villas takes over 1:30 Minutes in a Range Rover. However on Pines City it takes around 40 seconds. This shows that the map isn't that big. Still you may not believe me. Let this lovely image provided by Siphon using PX units show you how Pines is much smaller than you may realise.

[Image: V2D_calculations.png?width=453&height=500][Image: PinesCity_calculations.png]

Clearly if you look at that all the bends that V2D has increases map size massively so places such as Villas would be derelict most of the times.
  • It doesn't have a Fearless Feel to it
Nice try, however what is a Fearless feel? To me and many Pines city is just what Fearless needs, its compact and has perfect roleplay opportunities. The city its self is devine and contains plenty of buildings all in a decent proximity to allow you to see roleplay easier and has a area outside the map where Mini-Events can be hosted and not effect those on the server that massively.
  • The Map looks ugly
Well for the people who state the map looks ugly, this one is more difficult to debunk however if players played the map before they bashed then this wouldn't be a problem. But in comparison to V2D this map is lovely. Not only does Stormfox work with it but its also beautiful all round, with lovely scenic roads and a lovely city. The map doesn't give the yellow feel of V2D or the grey feel of sexy_V3.
  • But V2D made Fearless great!
Yes, V2D was one of the maps that made Fearless great but what made it great doesn't mean it still will today. Back when Fearless had 2 full servers, V2D was great however now we need a map that encompasses everything we need it to. V2D cannot do that for us anymore. There is no point us reverting to a map that has failed so many times just to see if it may work. V2D had its chances time and time again however the community neglected it. So now its time to step into the future and get something that can benefit all players and all types of roleplays.

So let me just reinstate, I get many of you are die-hard V2D lovers however, for once check out Pines. You cannot judge a book by its cover so don't judge the map by a few screenshots. You may be surprised what you find on Pines. Remember when you vote as well the map isn't just about you, its what will be best for the community. V2D has its nostalgia, and now that's all it really has going for it. Whereas Pines is the map that the server needs. There's no point going backwards where what lies ahead shows more promise.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 14 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Archer, TheSiphon, Lewwings, Pollux, Yonno, Random, RockDead69, Panda, Generation, Chumps, Iraqi Eagle, Mustang, Luna,
(05-06-2018, 01:40 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:10 AM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 10:54 AM)perqe Wrote: Please go to pines and see what it does to the community stick to the basics what made fl fl v2d

Yes, V2D made FL great. That I can agree with. However that was back when there were far fewer realistic city roleplay maps. Now, to a lot of players, V2D feels outdated and therefore going back to it would feel like a step in the wrong direction. What FL needs is to move forward and try out new possibilties. Despite what you believe about size, you can't fault that Pines City's pros heavily outweigh it's cons unlike V2D's which would render a selection of our latest FL updates useless and would cause all the new player models to look like they have some horrible form of jaundice. V2D_Sexy has an even worse issue, which is that as I have just explained, it has a dead end which takes the same amount of time to get to as the Villas on V5P did, causing most likely a very similar problem of it being a very underpopulated area of the map. It's time to see past the nostalgia and move on to something better.

Firstly, whos alot of players? You're just saying this, you dont know this for sure. Have you went round asking everyone?

v5p is too big lots of useless space, people talk about prop increases to use it if we are being realistic us players dont get any increases and if we do it has to be from a friend and that still unlikely.

v2d is all cramped together as one, everything seems to be flowing around eachother with all the rp's, shops etc connecting in a way you wouldn't know unless you have played on the map.

and you talk about moving onto something better, you've been trying this for a while and all you have done is kill the community. Many reasons the map isnt the only reason but its a big issue.

Sometimes you just have to back to the foundations of where you started to see where you went wrong, and im going to be honest when i hear you all talk about maps, as in the staff team you all seem deluded as in you all have to say the same thing for whatever reason. Could just be me tho but i get that feeling.
Original maps if anyone is interested. They are same scale (cl_leveloverview 28).

V5P (Doesn't show villas as it overlaps)
[Image: 6S6Iq2T.jpg]

V2D (Sexy V3)
[Image: WdYXlq3.jpg]

PinesCity
[Image: QRNn6IN.jpg]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 9 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • RockDead69, Random, Joe Joe, Pollux, JackZ, Panda, Nephew, Iraqi Eagle, Luna
Geuinely would prefer the fortnite map to Pines City
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Eclipze, Iraqi Eagle, Grape